1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Big Sis Wants Behavior Scanners At Sports Events, Malls

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, Nov 25, 2010.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Big Sis Wants Behavior Scanners At Sports Events, Malls

Paul Joseph Watson

"...

However, body and vehicle scanners are just one tool authorities plan to implement on a widespread basis as part of our deepening decline into a hi-tech militarized police state.

Homeland Security is already implementing technology to be enforced at “security events” which purportedly reads “malintent” on behalf of an individual who passes through a checkpoint. The video below explains how “Future Attribute Screening Technology” (FAST) checkpoints will conduct “physiological” and “behavioral” tests in order to weed out suspected terrorists and criminals.

Big Sis wants to know if there are any evil thoughts inside your head before they allow you to go about your business.

Big Sis has made it clear that everything we see in the airport, from invasive groping to body scanners to iris scans, is eventually destined to be rolled out on the streets. When this happens, people who thought they could avoid such treatment by simply refusing to fly will instead discover that their apathy has greased the skids for a total surveillance society that outstrips anything they read about in George Orwell’s 1984 or saw in movies like Minority Report.

- rest at www.infowars.com/big-sis-wants-behavior-scanners-at-sports-events-malls/

2. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I suppose I would do more on line shopping

But what if Big sis wants these scanners at Mega churches - just think - seeing thur Joel Osteen :eek:
    what is really on the other side of his smile

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Big Sis’ Street Scanners Target Of FOIA Request

The Electronic Privacy Information Center is demanding that Big Sis spill the beans on street scanners as part of a FOIA request that seeks to unveil the truth behind Homeland Security’s hundreds of roaming backscatter devices that are now radiating Americans in their homes and vehicles at internal checkpoints in the name of “safety”.

As we reported earlier this year, as the national outrage surrounding the TSA’s use of naked body scanners at airports simmered, the feds had already purchased hundreds of x-ray scanners mounted in vans that were being used to randomly scan vehicles, passengers and homes in complete violation of the 4th amendment and with wanton disregard for any health consequences.

“EPIC cited previous DHS testing of body scanners on New Jersey’s PATH trains and the development of street-roaming backscatter vans. EPIC has also filed a lawsuit to suspend body scanner program.

EPIC has called the devices “invasive, ineffective, and unlawful,” states the press release.

WSBTV reported on once instance of the mobile scanners being used to check trucks for explosive devices at an internal checkpoint set up by Homeland Security, the Department of Transportation, and the TSA.

Officials admitted there was no specific threat that justified the checkpoint, and although it was labeled a “counter-terror operation,” the scans were also being conducted in the name of “safety".

Full Story

4. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I guess 1984 is only about 30 years late.

5. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

I wish they'd use them in schools. I'm a fraction of an inch from declaring inner city public schools as the most dangerous place to travel to and in.

6. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

I have the image in my mind of what would have happened if the Black Friday crowds had had to go through scanning at 3 o'clock this morning at the Mall.

Give 'em an inch......

7. rbell

rbell Active Member

Janet Napolitano is quite possibly the most dangerous man in America.

He (she?) is certainly in the running (along with Attorney General/terrorist sympathizer Eric Holder) for "cabinet member with the least understanding of our country's basic principles."

How on earth can Obama be stupid enough to give this woman (man?) a job??