1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bigfoot--what is it?

Discussion in 'Polls Forum' started by church mouse guy, Dec 30, 2004.

?
  1. It is a myth such as Paul Bunyan and his blue ox Babe; or a legend; or a folklore tale; or perhaps a

68.2%
  2. It is a physical entity or a biological entity not classified at this time.

4.5%
  3. It is a spiritual entity with no physical characteristics and it is demonic.

27.3%
  4. Other.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Johnv

Johnv New Member

When I was in boy scouts, I came across what fits the general description of a Bigfoot. I was not alone, either. There were two others with me. We were so close to it that you could smell its scent. Kinda like rotten eggs. Huge thing, too, probably 7 feet tall. I'll never forget its eyes: like a deer's eyes, reflecting the light back at us. Although it was 25 years ago, I'll remember that moment as long as I live. It scared the you-know-what out of me. I think I still have my soiled uniform [​IMG]

Still, I think that 90 percent of Bigfoot stories are hoaxes, and most of the remaining stories are a case of mistaken identity. I can only tell you that what I saw wasn't a hoax, it wasn't Satan, and it wasn't Jack the Ripper.

2. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Could it have been a bear? Were you in country where bears are known to roam?

3. donnA

donnA Active Member

LOL :D

4. Pete

Pete New Member

Well, this thread has really gone to redneck heaven huh? They look like bigfoot (the creature), drive Bigfoot (the monster truck), and too much supreme pizza before bed... :D :D

hmmm....I guess I fit right in :eek: :D

5. Johnv

Johnv New Member

No. The only type of bears in the area are brown bears. I've seen brown bears countless times. Brown bears aren't that big. I saw this thing's face. It wasn't a bear's face. Bears don't walk and stand like a man.

6. Kayla

Kayla New Member

me, I am big foot I am a teenage girl who wear's size 10 to 10 1/2 size shoes!! LOL ;)