1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bill Keller on TV

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by AF Guy N Paradise, Jul 16, 2006.

1. AF Guy N Paradise

AF Guy N Paradise Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Has anyone seen his nationwide show from 12-1 a.m. est on the Ion network (formerly known as PAX)?

I read many of his daily devotionals and I agree with him on about 75% of what he says. He is staunch anti-gay and seems to lean to the right on most issues. He even gave a good run down on why Oprah and people like her are so dangerous.

I still don't think he is separate enough on some issues and even though he says Catholics have un-Biblical doctrine, he thinks many of them are saved.

Anyone else catch his new show on tv? I am curious to see others reactions. His shows last week were right on for the most part regarding abortion, gay marriage, and pre-maritial sex...

2. faithgirl46

faithgirl46 Active Member
    Site Supporter

I don't get Bill Keller's show where I live. I have read his newsletters in the past and they are pretty good.
    Faithgirl46

3. AF Guy N Paradise

AF Guy N Paradise Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    His show went nationwide July 3rd on the Ion/Pax Network from 12-1 a.m. M-F. (EST)

Tonight's show is on evolution and he has other interesting topics this week as well. You can even watch the show via the Internet on his website: http://www.liveprayer.com

4. faithgirl46

faithgirl46 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Thank you.
    Faithgirl