1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bin Laden Calls Obama 'Powerless' in New Tape

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Sep 14, 2009.

1. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Obama is not powerless. He is just a wimp following the orders of the leftist billionaires club and front man George Soros!

2. alatide

alatide New Member

Is there an answer or a point made in here somewhere?

3. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Love it! :applause:

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Yes, but you can only see it if you've been paying attention.

There are two ways to reason out anything. The first is with emotions. The second is with facts and evidence.

In this case the facts and evidence point to Usama Bin Lazarus being long dead and his ghost being used to raise support for wars and maintaining and increasing defense spending. Basically, Usama Bin Lazarus' ghost works for the military industrial complex.

The emotional way to reason this out is to discount all the facts and evidence, believe in a ghost that can be easily conjured up with a little digital trickery by a government that is filled to the brim with arms traders and their partners in congress who stand to lose billions upon billions upon billions of dollars if people start reasoning with facts and evidence instead of their emotions.

Emotions tell you that Usama Bin Lazarus and his merry band of cave dwellers will kill you and your family if you do not sign the arms traders blank check or if you refuse to give their congressional partners all the power and control over your life they demand in return for keeping you safe from . . . Usama Bin Lazarus and his merry band of cave dwellers.

See the point yet? Most people reason with their emotions instead of facts and evidence while relying on a totally corrupt government and corporate media (which is itself owned in large part by the arms traders) to be honest with them.

It's pretty easy to figure out if you reason with facts and evidence. Not so easy if you're blinded by emotions.

#24 poncho, Sep 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2009
  5. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

No, I do not engage in prognostication.

6. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Usama bin Laden is showing he's unrepentant and I bet he is cowering in Iran.

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I'd bet he's still buried in Afghanistan. If not then I want the dude's phone number that sold him that extraordinary fine mule that was strong enough to carry him, his whole attending medical staff and his dialysis machine and medical supplies across the mountains to safety while dodging bullets, bombs and daisy cutters.

I'd trade my truck for a mule like that in a New York minute! :laugh:

BTW, alatide do you have a rebuttal to add to my last post to you? Or do you see the point now?

#27 poncho, Sep 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2009