Bioweapons Expert: Obama Admin. Has Made a ‘Fundamental Mistake’ in Handling of Ebola

Discussion in 'News / Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell
    Expand Collapse

...There is no question for Dr. Serguei Popov, one of the nation’s top biochemist and microbiologists, and for other public health professionals that containment is a major part of being able to stop the virus in its tracks. It is a fact, Popov said, that Ebola exists in infected human saliva, so it’s not a far stretch to assume it could be transmitted from one person to another in a sneeze or in spit.

Popov, who worked in the bioweapons program of the former Soviet Union and defected to the United States in 1992, said he is baffled by some of the measures the Obama administration has “taken and not taken” to handle the outbreak.

“I don’t buy the argument that restricting air travel from Africa would aggravate the epidemiological crisis,” said Popov, now a George Mason University professor who researches anthrax and other potential biothreats. ”I believe it is disingenuous to the public when they say Ebola is not airborne.”

2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy
    Expand Collapse

I do not labor under the assumption that Obama wants what is best for you or me. Obama is really ignorant of medical matters as he is little more than a Chicago machine product.