1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BLACK ACTIVISTS DOUBLE DOWN ON HATE WITH #x***PARIS HASHTAG

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/15/black-activist-double-white-hate-fparis-hashtag/

2. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

What do their comments have to do with racism? Really no more prejudiced than the comments made by the folks on here and YAHOO and FOX when a black person was killed by the police.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Member

It's sad to hear news like this. Instead of trying to help out and pray for all those lost lives, and those families of the victims of this terrorism, some people would just rather put so much hate about it.

5. Rob_BW

Rob_BW Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I've done some sleuthing on Facebook. Everytime a friend posts one of the "Why support Paris but not Kenya" pics, I go to their profile and scan through their posts on April 2, 2015.

I've yet to find one who posted about the Kenyan university shooting.

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Yep, same thing done by folks on here nearly every time someone mentioned an unarmed black person being murdered by the police. Life is life. (Not referring to you)If folks can't respect that of all, don't be surprised when it's not respected of any. If no empathy is shown for one group, don't be surprised and outraged when it's not shown for a group with whom you personally empathize. It's a shame when this can be said of folks who call themselves Christians.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I think they make a valid point. Not that people can't support both. But people obviously didn't. I honestly don't even remember anything being said about the Kenya shootings. I must have been underneath a rock. Will have to go back and see if we talked about it on here.

8. Rob_BW

Rob_BW Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I remember it. The Kenyan mall attack in 2012 was the bigger blip on my radar. But there were loads of video from the mall security cameras that made it a more powerful story. Kinda like that attack at the resort where those unarmed people went after the terrorist.

There is much amiss in Africa, and I hate to see anything happen that would cause setbacks to viable countries like Kenya.

9. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

See I remember the mall attack too. I just can't for the life of me recall a mass shooting at a Kenyan University. They killed 147 people. WOW! That was right about the time when some stuff was going on again in Ferguson and the Freddie Gray debacle. And I think Netanyahu made his Congressional appearance. So there was a lot of stuff that probably had us distracted here in the US.

10. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Pitiful and sooooooo childish. Upset because they were taken off the front page when 128 people were killed by terrorists.o_O
    Tells you what these morons are really all about.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

u5wu3.jpg

12. heisrisen

heisrisen Active Member

It's just another way the media and shills to cause division and distraction. Sadly people fall for it every time though.