1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Black mob-in-training bullies white girl, 3

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Jedi Knight, Aug 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

No Gib. I was not including YOU in there. Forgive me if it appeared as such.

Yep. That's why I said it. I'm embarrassed that this is supposed to be a Christian board and it's filled with the same level of anger that I see daily on yahoo or any of the secular boards. And just like those boards it continues to get worse as a lot of the people on here, like a lot on the secular boards, keep allowing a handfull of individuals in the media to keep them riled up over skin color or any of the issues of this world.

I never said that I couldn't leave.

The Board is supposed to be a witness for Christ before it's a witness for someone to win a debate. Perhaps that accounts for the funky attitudes towards anyone with whom the majority disagrees.

So in the words of God Himself:

4 Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love. 5 Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place—unless you repent Rev. 2:4-5

Our first love should be loving Christ and out of the overflow, loving others. It should NOT be to win a debate.

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You do quite a bit of talking at a lot of people. But I'm not married to you so I can turn you off. But I love ya as a Brother in Christ. I just wonder why so many of you seem to be so angry? Angry about Obama. Angry about Black people. Angry about gay people. Angry about immigrants.

How about channeling some righteous anger towards us, the Church, failing miserably in sharing the Gospel in love?

3. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

How about stop stalking other believers you disagree with on these forms for starts Mr. Love Joy. Put me on your ignore list and make my day! :)

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

If you want your foolishness to be ignored, stop posting it.:wavey: I understand you want a community of yes men who will agree with everything you say. But purchase your own board and establish that as one of your rules. Otherwise :wavey:

5. Jedi Knight

Site Supporter

If one person call you a Jackass pay him no mind BUT if two call you a jackass....go buy a saddle! Saddle up!

6. Jedi Knight

Site Supporter

Trolls like Zaac leave? Ha! That would be an oxymoron! Waiter, check please!

#26 Jedi Knight, Aug 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2013
  7. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

The majority freed Barabbas too.:thumbsup:

8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Leave for what? And allow the clique's foolishness to go out unchecked? Ungh ungh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.