1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Black President Presides over a Nation Racially Divided

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You still have not answered my questions. Is that standard right wing practice or the practice of cowards?

2. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Old, that is true. However, then Nixon instigated the GOP Southern policy, was was and still is a police playing on race and racist sentiments. That was probably Nixon's greatest crime, instituting a racist policy to win future elections.

The GOP that helped pass the civil rights bill is not like the GOP today. Totally different era, totally different party.

The GOP is now facing a problem. The Southern Policy is no longer working well ... indeed it is beginning to cost them dearly, but they do not know how to jettison the policy without creating much anger with consistent GOP voters who approve of this racist policy.

#102 Crabtownboy, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
  3. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Crabbie you are wasting your time posting from leftist trash!

The democrats have successfully made "indentured servants" out of a large majority of black voters and a significant number of lazy white folks, simply to maintain their power base as they continue their effort to make this country a third world Marxist state!

4. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Old, nothing leftist about it. Just history and sometimes history makes us uncomfortable. Of course the GOP is still following a Southern Policy in some places. Many would like to exit that strategy but cannot figure out how to do so. I voted for Nixon and stayed with the Republican party for a few years after he left office. However, it finally reached a point where I could not long vote for a party that openly practiced a racist polity go gain votes.

I do not know how old you were in 1968, but prior to that time, if your political philosophy was the same as now, you did not vote Republican.

5. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Uh no sir. You are wasting your time trading posts and barbs with him.

#105 Revmitchell, Aug 18, 2014
  6. OldRegular

I have voted Republican beginning in 1952 FYI Crabbie and my political philosophy has not changed. At least since the days of FDR Republicans with few exceptions have been opposed to a domineering Federal Government. The majority still are.

{I voted for one democrat in my life. We moved to SC in August, 1960 and I voted absentee ballot. A. Willis Robertson was unopposed for US Senate so in a moment of insanity I voted for him. I have been doing serious penance ever since.}

It is the liberal/leftist/democrat party that is the party of racism in this country. They still see blacks as plantation folks, unable to survive without "massa" democrat giving them a freebie. So over the years they have created a plantation mentality among the vast majority of blacks, all simply to maintain political power. They could care less about black people as "persons" only as a voting block. You know that is true, I know that is true, and anyone with half a brain knows that is true!

I would remind you that perhaps the most famous blacks in American history, excluding MLK, were Booker T. Washington and George Washington Carver, both came out of slavery. How many blacks have ever heard of these two men?

Any black who deviates from the model, created by the racist democrat, is vilified mercilessly by the democrat left; men like Dr. Ben Carson and Justice Clarence Thomas.

You are in bad company Crabbie. It is a shame you are so brainwashed you cannot recognize it.

#106 OldRegular, Aug 18, 2014
  7. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Political opponents like CTB actually aid the conservative cause. all he has are easy to discredit talking points. Rarely Does his source support whatever his point is. It's really laughable.

8. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I answered your question in an earlier post and then ask you several questions. So far you have been too cowardly to answer.

9. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I admire the people who repudiate the party of slavery and abortion and big government and name calling.

10. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Last time I will tell you.

I did respond to your silly questions, although I shouldn't have. It is clear from your questions that you hold Obama in much lower esteem that even I do.

So, stop lying. It only makes you look childish and ignorant.

11. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Mission Accomplished!

12. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Give us the post number so we can find it. I say you were totally silent, afraid to answer.

13. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What you say doesn't really matter. Find it yourself.

14. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That is what I thought, you did not respond. You did not answer the questions. You are a coward to discuss the topic of racism.

15. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    To the contrary, you don't think much at all.

And you have no critical reading skills at all. Blinded by your ideology, I would guess.

16. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are good at attempting to insult.

You are a coward when it comes to rational discussion, and most notably in this thread on racism.

17. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    'Can We All Get Along'

18. OldRegular

Crabbie you accuse carpro of not responding but: I am waiting with bated breath, I gave up holding it after I passed out!

19. FollowTheWay

FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Obama has his hands full trying to undo the tremendous damage GW Bush did to America. From refusing to testify before the 9/11 Commission along with VP Cheney (What did they have to hide?) to involving us in two Viet Nam's at the same time to crippling our economy with tax benefits for the rich Bush almost seemed to have an objective taking down America.

20. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    :laugh:

Yeah. Right. We know.

Everything is Bush's fault. :rolleyes: