1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BLACK TRUMP SUPPORTER: ‘I’M IN THE REALITY BUSINESS…MEXICANS TOOK ALL THE JOBS’

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Aaron, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Pro Donald Trump counter protesters took to the streets to assert that anti-Trump activists congregating in Columbus Circle in New York City today were “Soros funded”, with one man, a black local with his children, insisting that the Republican front runner had his backing for raising the issue of Mexicans taking employment away from black locals. The man, who stood across from hundreds of anti-Trump demonstrators outside the Trump Tower on 5th Avenue this afternoon, told Breitbart News that “Come to Harlem. There’s so much building going on right now in Harlem. Buildings are going up right now while we’re talking. And I’ve got it documented, on every construction site in Harlem, you don’t see [any] blacks working”. He, with his two young daughters, suffered a spate of verbal abuse from so-called “Black Lives Matter” affiliated, and “anti-racism” protesters. They accused him of being paid by Donald Trump, but in the face of aggression, he wished people well with their day. “I’m in the reality business,” he said, adding: “It ain’t that we don’t wanna work, it’s that we can’t work because the Mexicans have taken all the jobs”.

http://conservativevideos.com/black...-reality-business-mexicans-took-all-the-jobs/

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

If "Black Lives Matter" got their head out of their butt and would realize that Spanish speaking is a form of EXCLUSION to keep them away.