1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Black Watch to help Dubya and Bliar get reelected

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by Matt Black, Oct 26, 2004.

1. Matt Black

Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

By all means attack Brits, and the French, and whoever else is your bogeyman this week, but don't launch personal attacks on BB members; it's a violation of Posting Rule #4. Last time I checked, George W Bush wasn't a BB member; I am. Capice?

Yours in Christ

Matt

2. Pennsylvania Jim

Pennsylvania Jim New Member

Matt, I have learned to ignore the kid.

3. tragic_pizza

tragic_pizza New Member

Please point out the personal attack I made on you.

And Jim, you have no idea how old I am. Back off.

4. Matt Black

Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Ask and ye shall receive:-

Oh, and where you called me a hypocrite in your penultimate post

Yours in Christ

Matt

5. tragic_pizza

tragic_pizza New Member

You wanted the gloves off. But OK. Jim can call me names and belittle, but I won't dare touch Matt. Got it.

6. LorrieGrace

LorrieGrace Member

Matt,

I understand that you have had terrorism in your country. I didn't mean to belittle what has happened. I am just talking about the situation in the middle east. We have been attacked by terrorist, too. The Cole, the barracks in Saudi Arabia, the embassies. But I thought you were talking specifically about Iraq. Maybe I misunderstood.

There comes a point in time that one must make a stand that they will NOT take it anymore. I don't know why your terrorism situation has been handled the way it has. But to be trashing us for taking care of it the way we have is wrong. Sooner or later you will have these same terrorists doing something in your country. I pray that I am wrong, but with the way things are going, I don't think so.

Would you have rather the U.S. just do nothing? Let these people prosper and terrorize with no consequences?

Mioque stated:

That is your opinion, I don't see it that way. I pray for ALL the troops over there, not JUST the Americans.

7. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    And we have no intention of getting "used to it"; we aim to defeat it.

[​IMG]

8. LorrieGrace

LorrieGrace Member

KenH stated:

AMEN to that brother!!!!!!!

I was just watching Hannity and Colmes and they had a soldier on that had been in Iraq when the war started. He said that they had gone to the bunkers that the weapons "mysteriously" dissappeared from and said they were NOT there from the beginning. He said that he felt personally offended by Kerry using this in his attempt to win the election.

9. here now

here now Member

I saw that also, And I think it is ashame what some people will stoop to for a vote. I think all Kerry thinks about is attacking Bush, and has NO regards for the troops.

10. tragic_pizza

tragic_pizza New Member

His regard for American lives was proven when he came back from Vietnam and caused so many still in-country to be killed.

11. LorrieGrace

LorrieGrace Member

I still do not understand why Kerry will not sign the form to release ALL his military records. If he has nothing to be ashamed of, why not let it all out, not just what he wants. It is a mystery to me.