1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Blog post: When "security" officials prove themselves stupid...

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by rbell, Dec 21, 2010.

1. rbell

rbell Active Member

Just wasted some of my time with the following blog post...thought I'd waste yours as well... :D :D

I didn't think I could be surprised...but I am. The following account...
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/counterterror-officials-terror-chatter-rise-holiday-travel-season/story?id=12449231

...tells us about a chilling situation, played out in front of us on national TV: One of Obama's top security officials...James Clapper, the DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE...a person whose job it is to daily brief Obama on security issues, mind you...was unaware of recent terror arrests in London. He made an absolute fool of himself in an interview with Diane Sawyer. Sawyer made mention of the London arrests--Director Clapper knew nothing about them!!

I won't bore you with the statement. First, it will be a, shall we say, "a de-exposition of nether regions" attempt. Secondly, I have a statement, and while it's not politically correct, it's probably more entertaining, and certainly closer to the ZIP code in which "truth" currently resides:

Clapper, you inane, self-serving bureaucratic waste of time, no statement in the world would have explained away your complete and total cluelessness (given away by your answers, your stunned expression, and your stammering around) as to our national security issues.

I find it disturbing to no end to think that between your cluelessness, your supervisor's (Janet Napolitano) abject hatred of our country (and its citizenry and freedoms)--all I can say is, "God help us, regarding what kind of 'information' our President receives in his daily briefing."

Napolitano wouldn't know the truth if it gave her an enhanced pat-down...and you apparently your pursuit of it begins and ends with your daily excursion into obtaining the ultimate high score on minesweeper.

Could you "security" people do the free world a huge favor, and resign en masse? Maybe, if we're lucky, Obama will pick some names at random out of the DC Phone Book. I'd give us 3 to 1 odds of improvement--even though we're talking a DC phone book.

This story illustrates just why we've avoided 9/11, version 2.0. It's a mixture of incredible luck, some international neighbors that have looked out for us, and maybe a few underlings in the intelligence community who are doing their job.

What is guaranteed to not be playing a factor:
    • Janet Napolitano's policies, statements, or his (her? does it matter?) incessant blathering about "sacrifice" and "doing our part." (If we truly did our part, we'd march to Washington with pitchforks, and demand this clown be given a pink slip. Pardon the disturbing imagery.)
    • Clapper's hard work (just exactly what has this guy done? I know Janet won't let him read Drudge for real news...but I bet even MSNBC had something about the London arrests...)
    • Our TSA checkpoints. (One caveat: I suppose there is a chance that they so aggressively molested Clapper at the checkpoint that he blocked out the day's trauma--and that included all the briefings he had recieved regarding the London situation. But, somehow, I doubt this suit's ever been in the same room as a security screening.)
    Seriously, though....President Obama, when you get back from this week's vacation (or at the latest, after next week's vacation), could you attend to the fact that your "security" officials, aren't? Could you possibly see about hiring some men, women, or Janets that actually keep our country safe...or at the minimum, are aware of the day's news stories?

Thank you.

2. SpiritualMadMan

SpiritualMadMan New Member

"When "security" officials prove themselves stupid"

Well, you don't think "messiah" obama would have anyone working for him smarter than he, do you?

3. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    KEYSTONE COPS - 2010 VERSION!!!! :tear::BangHead::eek::mad:

4. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  5. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  6. SpiritualMadMan

SpiritualMadMan New Member

Yeah, it's ok to fondle and strip search passengers...

But, anyone can steal a uniform and access card and touch the aircraft!

Then when the pilot blows the whistle they send six armed men to his home to take possesion of his federally issued Cockpit Firearm an his county Concealed Carry Permit...

Why? because he purportedly disclosed sensitive security information.

As if anyone except the American Public **DIDN'T** know about these wide open vulnerabilities already...

Gestapo Intimidation Tactics!

Disband TSA and HSA! FIRE big cyst!

The only real Homeland security is an Armed and Informed Populace!

7. rbell

rbell Active Member

Napolitano is the second most dangerous Nazi in America.

Sheesh, what a freedom-averse reprobate we have running our "security."

What is it about our government hiring men named "Janet" who trample on freedoms?