1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bogus ACORN Registrant Caught Voting

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by carpro, Oct 14, 2008.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. donnA

donnA Active Member

So isn' this more then one state now, don't recall. If it is, then it isn't just that one ACORN office and it being misused. If this is true, more then one state, then I hope someone is investigating this, and can make sure the up coming election.

3. bobbyd

bobbyd New Member

I went vote early on Monday and took my 7 year old son with me...i tried to convince the clerk of court that he could vote b/c of ACORN registering him while we were on vacation in OH this past summer; but she didnt' fall for it. Oh well, i tried! Although now she is really worrying about her pastor!:laugh:

4. targus

targus New Member

But how can this be? The democrats, ACORN and Obamaites on this board have been assuring us that it doesn't matter how many bogus voter registrations there are... not one single vote has ever been cast by someone using a fake registration.

George Bush and Sarah Palin must be behind this !!!

5. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

From the link...

He registered at an election office...

6. targus

targus New Member

Whew... That's a relief. So you can only vote more than once with multiple voter registrations if you multiple registered at an election office?

So all those ACORN multiple registrations will not be able to vote more than once because... because... because...?

Uhhhh... Tell me again why I'm not supposed to be concerned about ACORN and their systematic, organized, Obama financed campaign to multiple register democrat voters.

7. billreber

billreber New Member

I heard the Washington State Secretary of State (who is in charge of the elections process in the state) on the radio today, saying that 7 members of ACORN had been convicted in this state in 2007, for actions including fake registrations of voters for the 2004 elections. Ohio is NOT the only state! The Secretary also stated that ACORN is working in Washington still, but is under quite strict scrutiny now.

For those who may not remember, the governor of Washington was "elected" four years ago, "winning" by a margin of only 129 votes. Various court cases ensued, and at least 1700 illegal (fraudulent) ballots were found to have been cast in that election! Many of those fraudulent ballots were "registered" by those ACORN members. (While I do not know the split of those ballots per candidate {NOBODY knows but God!}, that is more than 10 times the number of votes by which the Governor "won"). Many people in Washington feel that the 2004 gubernatorial race was stolen by the Democrat candidate's supporters, especially in King County (Seattle area). Unfortunately, we cannot prove it.

Could this happen in our national elections? Just watch for the recounts (and lawsuits) after November 4!:saint: :BangHead:

Bill

8. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

i think it depends on how close it ends up... I agree 129 is a narrow victory especially when you find 1700 fraudulent ballots. However, if you recall the way Reagan bet Mondale, there was no fighting that.

This can be either a close race or a blowout depending on what happens in the next week or so. It seems Joe the plumber is starting to penetrate but I don't think it's the knock out blow.

9. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

I don't endorse what ACORN does, I was just saying this wasn't one of theirs.