1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Bombing in Brussels: How to fight ISIS!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Rolfe, that is probably one of the easiest things to do and it again centers around the two greatest commandments.

For example, anyone should be able to look at the comment by RD2 and immediately recognize that it has NOTHING to do with loving Christ or others. But everything to do with his anger and his fear and how he FEELS the world around him will be fixed.

I generally run everything through those two greatest commandments when dealing with the Body of Christ because it is our love by which we should be known. And if there is no love in it, it's just wrong.

And if you're adhering to those two commandments, there will ALWAYS be empathy for others and what they may be going through. I believe that's one of the great principles of God's word that many Christians have missed. You can't love people as yourself without being able to empathize with their situations.

As such, I don't troll or even give much thought about opinions. I look at how people are treating other people. I look to see if people in the Body of Christ are displaying a righteous anger, or displaying an anger that just isn't right. And it's just an easy thing to tell especially with politics.