1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bourne

Discussion in 'Travel Forum' started by FriendofSpurgeon, Aug 8, 2007.

1. FriendofSpurgeon

FriendofSpurgeon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Has anyone seen the Bourne Supremacy? Why or why not?? What did you think?

2. Filmproducer

Filmproducer Guest

Do you mean the Bourne Ultimatum? Either way, as of yesterday, I have seen all three, and yes I enjoyed all of them.

3. Mr.M

Mr.M New Member

All 3 are good, I have seen them all. The film technique of the jittery camera (I am sure Filmproducer can name the technique) was overused in the initial part of the Ultimatum and the turn of events in Ultimatum was a bit too fast but still an enjoyable movie and worth the price of admission.

4. Filmproducer

Filmproducer Guest

Nope, sorry I'm a producer, but now that you mention it I will ask my DP. You are right it was rather overused initially. What are your thoughts on another sequel given the ending? Without giving spoilers do you believe they will be able to pull it off?

5. UnchartedSpirit

UnchartedSpirit New Member

Funny, a lot of critics didn't like that jittery camera stuff either! I haven't seen any of the Bourine stuff though. I just wanted to know Mr. M wasn't off at all on his feelings of the movie...

6. donnA

donnA Active Member

We haven't seen the third one, but look forward to it, we really like the first two.

7. Mr.M

Mr.M New Member

Oh yes, a sequel is coming. One of two routes is my guess. Either in prequel format or to keep the character alive and open to be filled far into the future with other actors, Bourne, in some form or fashion, becomes a Bond type of character. But there is too much money not to do another.

8. Filmproducer

Filmproducer Guest

Those were my thoughts, as well, not so much the prequel, but I definitely see Bourne as the American Bond.

9. UnchartedSpirit

UnchartedSpirit New Member

Yes...every country should have a "J.B."

10. booklady

booklady New Member

I haven't seen the third one yet. I enjoyed the first two for the most part but hated the jittery camera thing.

11. Jimmy C

Jimmy C New Member

Good movie - almost everyone dies, great fight, good car chase - what else does a movie need?