1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured BREAKING: Obama just gave his one-word reaction to the midterm elections…

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Nov 5, 2014.

1. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, I'm calling them morons for parroting a FALSE NEWS STORY.

Ah yes. You've been found out. Time to attack the poster who exposed your OP as being false.

Which is ironic. Because I'm seeking the truth here, and the truth is that Obama never said he was "irritated" with the results of the election. However, you desire to be right so you attack me.

Posting lies and false news stories and then objecting to being called on it is what's going on here.

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You have some serious issues. Maybe its time to relax, take a break, catch your breath. There is nothing about this issue that is worth calling people names like morons. It shows you have gotten way to emotional over a small thing.

3. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, I see that it is my fault that you posted a false news story. I better relax and take it easy.

You? Carry on.

4. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Or you could take a break from the copy and paste button and try vetting what you post. It serves no one on either side of the issue to have to sift through garbage to find the truth. Even you shouldn't be arguing against that. Simply say, yeah my bad this one isn't legitimate and move on. Your incessant need to circle the wagons even when proven wrong is tiresome. This happens on a weekly basis and you refuse to learn. Round and round we go.

5. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You do see the hypocrisy in this post do you not? This post does not reflect that you are really concerned about precise truth does it?

6. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

Revmitchell, it's simple...take a couple of minutes to see if what you are posting is true. If you're not willing to do simple fact checking on what you post, refrain from posting.

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Looks like you're losing that old Baptist Board "credibility" Rev. :laugh:

8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Now THIS is what my thoughts have been. I said the same thing during Clinton's last two years.

He's survived the last election of his life and won a second term. Midterms may mean something to Congress, but it essentially means nothing to a President who wants to do what he wants to do.

If anything, it seems like more of a repudiation of Congress than to him.

He can hang them up just as much as they think they can hang him up. And while there at a stalwart, he'll go play golf and wait for them to cave.

9. CatMommy

CatMommy New Member

Of course I'm describing Obama. If indeed he gave a one word remark I intended to give a one word reaction. :tongue3: