1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Breast Cancer

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by queenbee, Feb 2, 2009.

1. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

:praying: to the Great Physician.

2. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

:praying:for a miracle of healing

3. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

:praying: for your healing, queenbee.

4. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

praying for healing for queenbee

5. queenbee

queenbee Member

"I have only the natural option left and feel it will give me the best chance at longevity and quality of life. I can't say for fact that I know that this is positively the best soultion for you are me. But it is a place to start looking at information. You can search for other sites but most seem to point to the same things recommended here. Anyway, I have chosen this approach.... If nothing else, you can PM me occasionally and I will let you know personally how this is going for me as I am just beginning. I might be a wonderful advocate for or against in a few months, as you may be yourself someday....

That said, I pray that God will guide you in all decisions and that you have a wonderful life and testimony of God's goodness to usward.[/QUOTE]

Tom: Thanks for your comments. As a matter of fact, I do believe in complementary/alternative approaches and have been following Bill Henderson's protocol for some months now. I actually spoke with Bill by phone for almost 2 hrs. I think your words are wise and bang on. I too, am not against conv. treatments, but realized that I serve a much bigger 'C' than small 'c' cancer and I knew that I had to give God and my body a fighting chance by changing my diet, lifestyle, stress, exercise, etc. So I've been on the program since mid-Jan. of this year and I have to honestly say I'm feeling sooooo much better and energized. I truly do believe that God will use you and I and countless others to provide that testimony of His goodness, love and ability to completely heal.

Please keep me posted on how well you're doing and I will be keeping you in my prayers as well.

6. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

:praying: with you queenbee that God will completely heal you!

7. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

:praying: for you, queenbee that you will know that God is with you during
    this time and may He heal you completely! Praying for a miracle!

8. TomMann

TomMann New Member

Good to hear that you are doing and feeling well. I checked back on my email and discovered I got Mr. Henderson's book on the 28th of Feb. I began following his recommendations as things started showing up in the mail. Look forward to interacting thru the coming years as we walk this path of life. Prayers continue..........

9. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

:praying: for God's will
    and we desire a miracle!
    God is faithful!!