1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Broncos vs. Jets: Tebow Runs for Late TD

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by mandym, Nov 17, 2011.

1. padredurand

padredurand Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We were forced to watch the Bills again. My computer was occupied so I had to watch the game by reading the ticker at the bottom of the screen. At one point it posted Tebow's stats 3/15, 45 yards and an interception. madre was out fixing supper so I yell the stats out to her followed by a "Looks like he's primed for another win."

We've been Bronco fans since Craig Morton was the starting QB. We learned over the years that the Broncos don't play stats. They play with heart. They can stink up the field with poor play, dumb mistakes and a million other things that should have them riding the bus home..... except. If they think they are going to win they will find a way.

Tebow has terrible fundamentals, makes poor choices, plays like he's in over his head and WINS!

He reminds me of another Bronco QB. In his first 10 years with the Broncos his passer rating averaged 97.1. The worst season (beside his first was the 10th when he finished the year at 86. He was capable of play 3 1/2 quarters of the worst football but he never stopped believing he was going to win.

2. glfredrick

glfredrick New Member

The Broncos have a home field advantage unlike many other teams. I've hunted out west and know very well what mile high altitude does to one's lungs and heart.

That being said, Tebow wins again today. Kid knows how to win even if his stats are not that great. Sometimes reminds me of President Reagan -- his stats were not that great either, but oh, what a leader!

3. Walguy

Walguy Member

At this rate, the Broncos may not lose again until the Packers beat them in the Super Bowl (said the Wisconsinite, lol).
    Check out the comparison of Tebow's stats in the first 3 quarters and the 4th on the page below. If only someone could get him to believe that every quarter was the 4th!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=311211007

#43 Walguy, Dec 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2011
  4. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I was wondering if there was some divine intervention going on causing Marion Barber to flub up both the out of bounds play which led to the Tebow drive and FG to send it to OT, and the fumble which led to the Tebow drive and the game winning FG.