Browser issues

Discussion in 'Member Questions, Feedback & Suggestions' started by Br. Dan, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Br. Dan

Br. Dan
    Expand Collapse

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue. But it seems I can only post threads and replies using Internet Explorer. I've logged in using Firefox, Chrome, and Edge; the subject box appears, but the message box does not appear. I am only able to see and type a message using IE. Is there something I need to do on my end to resolve this issue, because IE is not my preferred browser of choice?

Thanks!

2. just-want-peace

just-want-peace
    Expand Collapse

I am using "opera", and have had no problems at all. That statement pretty well emptied my cup of knowledge of this stuff!Confused

3. Santha

Santha
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Administrator

Thanks for letting us know about the issue your facing.
    I use both Chrome and firefox (more of Chrome than the firefox) but don't face this issue.
    When you say subject box and message box - are you referring to thread title and message?

4. Revmitchell

Revmitchell
    Expand Collapse

I use Chrome and sometimes I see this issue. I just reload the page and it fixes it.

5. Br. Dan

Br. Dan
    Expand Collapse

Yes. The thread title input box is visible across browsers. However the message input box is only visible for me using IE. Firefox, Edge, and Chrome will not display the message input box even after refreshing the page. This may very well be an issue with this office computer and windows 10, I was just curious if anyone else was experiencing any problems. I need to check my laptop running Ubuntu and another machine we have running windows 8, I also have an android tablet I could test. Since other people are not having the issue with the browser, we can deduce that I must be having an issue with the OS (but that is no big shocker).

Thanks for helping me to narrow it down, I will do some more testing on my end.

6. MsGuidedAngel

MsGuidedAngel
    Expand Collapse

I mostly use Google Chrome as my Browser only sometimes do I use Firefox or IE!!

Love is through our LORD / KING / MESSIAH / SAVIOR - Jesus-Yeshua Christ forevermore!!

Love Always and Shalom ( Peace ) Everyone, YSIC \o/

Kristi Ann

7. Santha

Santha
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Administrator

You are very welcome!
    Do let me know if there is anything I could help with.