1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Burzynski

Discussion in 'Health and Wellness' started by Benjamin, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is very interesting, especially concerning the tactics and policies of the FDA and their relationship with the pharmaceutical companies.

I have long been more than suspicious that the pharmaceutical companies are corrupt monopolizing money hungry thugs that are destroying the advancement of good health care with their influences over the medical community and the government.

Is Burzynski a Crusading Researcher, or a Quack?

Watch the full movie here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0ibsoqjPac

I don’t know what could develop out of further in-depth research into the possible uses of Antineoplastons, but according to the testimonies of people who have been cured of cancer I think there is something there. If funding was granted to Burzynski’s research who knows, and I think it is a shame that this man has been chained down and held back and believe it is because of the FDA and his “competitors” powers, greed that their radiation and chemical drug profit would be cut into and their fears of being made obsolete.

At the end of the story the drug companies appear to be trying to steal Burzynski’s patents…big surprise!

One thing for sure, I think it high time we need to take back the FDA from the $drug companies$.