1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bus Ministry Forum?

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by ChurchBusDriver, Aug 23, 2005.

1. ChurchBusDriver

ChurchBusDriver New Member

2. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

I grew up in a bus ministry (1973-1981) but the big life of it was pre 1980. It takes visitation, caring faithful people to do it, and someone to keep good maintenance on the buses, because they tend to go bad a lot. In our high time, we were running four buses and brought in 150-200 people.

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Actually, I also have driven vans to help pick up those who wanted to attend church but could not at several other churches I have attended.

4. Casey

Casey New Member

I was reached through the bus ministry. I got saved not too long after I started going, in early-mid January. I got saved February 6, 2005. However, we stopped running the buses on Sunday mornings, in order to run them on Sunday nights. But, we'd always bring in as many as possible. Now, on Sunday mornings, my mother takes me, and my friends the Millers take me home. At one time we had 11 people in the van. Thank the Lord the Millers have a huge van! :D

...This has been one, long babble. [​IMG] But, I just wanted to share that with you.