1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BUSH BASHERS

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Frances, Sep 2, 2005.

1. OCC

OCC Guest

Well apparently you have to C4K...or you ain't a Patriot eh?

2. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

I wonder if they will agree with everything the next President Clinton does?

If not they can go to N. Korea!

3. OCC

OCC Guest

LOL...somehow I bet they WON'T agree with everything. And I also bet that N.Korea would not want them.

4. Daisy

Daisy New Member

I guess I better get my bash in now before the thread closes.

Bush's "tax cuts" are actually tax deferrals which will burden the US in the years to come. He has not only increased defense spending, which is understandable after 9-11 (although spending soared for Bush's war of choice, Iraq), but also for domestic spending, particularly in Medicare spending. I believe this is so that the future tax burden will be so great that social spending, especially social security, will be curtailed. I think this is deliberate and planned (by the Republican-Conservative think tanks, not George "My Favorite Goat" Bush).

He was also inept in his handling of Katrina. Clinton cut short his vacation when Bertha was on the horizon, but Bush loves his rest. He was slow to respond and clumsy when he did.

5. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The tax cuts recharged the economy helping us recover from the Clinton recession.

Federal revenues are actually up since the tax cuts. Same thing happened twice before.

Kennedy , Reagan and Bush know this works. When will liberals catch on?

6. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Closed at 1330 EDT