1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bush, Cheney Concede Saddam Had No WMDs

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by JGrubbs, Oct 8, 2004.

1. ballfan

ballfan New Member

You KNEW no such thing. Not even Ritter KNEW. </font>[/QUOTE]Here is an English lesson for you:
    By "us" I am referring to "us" as a nation. The word "us" in no way implies that I knew anything. As a matter of fact, I have never implied any first-hand knowledge on the subject.

I certainly thought that your reference to the male bovine was a nice touch though.............. :rolleyes:

As for Ritter, he certainly has made it clear how he feels with respect to the WMD issue, and I would dare imagine that he is someone who would know.

Now that this has been addressed, perhaps you could elaborate on an "exit strategy" for me.
    </font>[/QUOTE]So you didn't include yourself in the "us". It certainly looked at the time like you did.

Already explained exit strategy. Will do so again in simple terms. Fully complete job. Then leave.

[ October 13, 2004, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: Gina L ]