1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bush family profits from No Child laws.

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Magnetic Poles, Oct 24, 2006.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Maybe when Bush gets better at the nepotism thing, he can be as good as Harry Reid.:saint:

2. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

So??

What is your point here? Is there something you believe is illegal or unethical? If so, please identify it.

3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not me, Pastor!

I'm just havin' a little fun.:smilewinkgrin:

4. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

If you are asking me, the point is that Bush continues to use his position to profit himself and his buddies. Can you say "Halliburton"? I knew you could!

Neil Bush robbed from the Silverado S&L people, now he's got a new gig! Nothing like friends in high places.

5. genesis 12-15

genesis 12-15 New Member

It is difficult for me to understand how anyone with such a bitter outlook, magpole, hangs out on the Baptist Board. Do you actually assemble together with those of like faith in Denver? Do they sit and listen to your bitter commentary? Do you sulk about with a heavy frown, fists clenched?

Lots of us shoot from the hip, but sans bitterness. May I suggest 1 John 1:9?

6. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

May I suggest that if you don't like my posts, don't read them. I see nothing bitter about pointing out the nepotism and cronyism rampant in the current regime.

If you want agreement, don't come to a DEBATE forum. There are fellowship forums on here. Why do I post on a Baptist Board? I happen to be a Baptist. Easy enough.

#7 Magnetic Poles, Oct 24, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2006
  7. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Of course, he is a re-publican.

8. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

Didn't the article say that the decision to buy the products were coming from local school boards? Did the president have anythign to do with that?

So far, the best connection shown is that the president is the brother of a man from whom school boards purchased learning equipment. Now, where is there any evidence of impropriety?

Sure, but my question was not about vocabulary and pronunciation, but rather about wrongdoing in the article posted above.

9. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This thread isn't about any kind of graft, corruption, or wrongdoing. It's about innuendo and the use of it to slander another person. It's the same as spreading gossip.

There are over 1100 school districts in Texas. Neil Bush has his program in 30 of them. Whoopee!

There is no indication whatsoever that he is receiving any help directly or indirectly from his powerful brother. Remember "Billy Beer". His powerful brother wasn't involved in that marketing ploy either, but some tried to make it seem like he was.:smilewinkgrin: Then there was Hillary's brother who actually did enrich himself by taking money to influence his powerful brother-in-law. There is no evidence that the Clintons were involved, but the same type of innuendo was used to make it seem like they were.

Mp's hate for Bush has spread to the entire Bush family and if innuendo, rumors or gossip will cause others to question them or their ethics, MP will use it.

#10 carpro, Oct 25, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2006
  10. ASLANSPAL

ASLANSPAL New Member

Extreme self righteous warning!!!![​IMG]

Hey doc or is that just a goofy avatar to lighten up our day:tongue3: ...why not buy into the principle of the humble will be exalted and see where it gets you...you are new here and you do not even know MP he is respected from those on the right and left ...now I am a different story.:tongue3:

btw this is the political board ..welcome but ..it is the political board.