1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bush Tax Cuts, What Bush Tax Cuts?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by OldRegular, Nov 16, 2012.

1. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

There is a lot of noise from Obama and his far left cabal about the Bush tax cuts. The Bush tax cuts expired December 31, 2010. Those tax cuts were rnewed by Obama and Congress. In my opinion they are no longer the Bush tax cuts, they are the Obama tax cuts!

#1 OldRegular, Nov 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2012
  2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You know, everyone knows what they are talking about. I do not see that as a legitimate argument.

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist

I agree with OR - its just another way to Blame Bush.....

4. OldRegular

Really! Obama and his cabal are blaming Bush for the so-called Fiscal Cliff. Unless I am mistaken I believe some blamed Bush for Sandy coming ashore.

5. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

This is actually all Reagan's fault. If Reagan had not picked Bush the First as VP, he would never have been President. If he had never been President, neither would have Bush the Second. One must go back to the origin of the problem. So, Reagan actually caused the fiscal cliff, Sandy, the tax cuts, and the sun rising.

6. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    and Regan won because of Carter; and Carter won because of Ford..... So blame Spiro Agnew - beacuse if he had not been convictd - he would have become POTUS after the Nixon resignation. Wait a minute, why did Nixon win.....

7. OldRegular

You and S/N are short sighted. If them crazy people back at the Boston Tea Party hadn't wasted all that tea we would still be part of Great Britain. When it comes to the English you just can't mess around with their te and that is a fact.

I knew it was them Yankees fault all along!

8. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dad blast it OR - I was getting there - slowly but surely - than I would go back some more and blame the Indians for have such a lax immigration policy in 1620.....

9. OldRegular

I guess it was the Rebel in me Salty. But we could go back a little farther; If God had not made trees you know!