BUSTED: JEB BUSH STAFFER PLANTED IN AUDIENCE TO FRAME DONALD TRUMP

Discussion in 'Politics' started by poncho, Oct 13, 2015.

1. poncho

poncho
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

During an appearance at a Jon Huntsman “No Labels” event, a female audience member named Lauren Batchelder played the role of a female antagonist toward candidate Donald Trump.

However, Ms. Batchelder is not just an average audience member. She’s a paid political operative of the GOP and a paid staff member of Team Jeb Bush:

Within minutes of her scripted performance at the event, the producers of CNN were quickly editing soundbites and framing a narrative. That story was pushed into the media stream within hours. CNN’s Jeanne Moos was the delivery vehicle for the hit piece.

Here’s the CNN narrative as presented yesterday:

Continue . . . http://theconservativetreehouse.com...ience-to-frame-donald-trump-narrativehit-job/

2. 777

Expand Collapse

Yeah, when I first saw her I actually thought she was probably a Trump plant to make him look good with her over-the-top questions. The long scarf and sleeveless top combined with the hand on the hips stance and her eye-rolling made me think she was trying to come off as some parody of a feminist.

And that was my second thought - that she was some big feminist for real, maybe a Clinton or a Sanders bot. I still contend Jeb and CNN probably didn't plant her, that this was her own idea but all she did anyways was to make Trump look even better.