1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

But you do not believe because you are not of My sheep.

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by King James Bond, Aug 6, 2005.

1. King James Bond

King James Bond New Member

Timtoolman,

The fact that Jesus said and preached to all that you must believe and held that invitation out to all is enought for me. I can go through the life of Christ and look up all the times He said or preached or asked others to believe. And not all did.

Yes that is a good point! A great point! The invitation is to all, but no one seeks God, All have gone astray.

I will answer this more later. Tired from last post. Typing is a chore for me. Spelling to

Ok no problem! I get tired from posting also. I get tired from reading lots of posts too. Sometimes when I am tired I get grouchy. Please forgive me if at times I seem to be grouchy or irritable.

Your spelling is just fine!

God bless you Timtoolman. [​IMG] KJB

2. King James Bond

Dianetavegia,

You posted;
    We could use the example of the Garden of Eden and Eve partaking and then sharing the fruit with Adam.

Ok lets use that, good idea!

Either Eve was tempted by Satan and freely disobeyed God or God MADE Eve sin and therefore forced sin nature upon all mankind PLUS chose whom to redeem from that FORCED sin nature and whom to condemn to hell for that FORCED sin nature. Top that off with God then sending His only Son to die a horrible death on the cross as a blood sacrifice of the Spotless, Sinless Lamb only for the few He selected to forgive for the sin nature He forced upon them in the first place.

Thats a good point! Well the fact of the matter is that Adam and Eve sinned. What if God made Eve knowing what He made was going to sin?

I mean if God knows all things...doesn't He know what He was building before He built it?
    If they were free to sin, or not free to sin, thats kind of meaningless to us isn't it?

The fact of the matter is WE ALL SIN !

Now the question of most importance is not who or why or how or what is the primary cause of all things in regards to sin. God declares that all who sin will be judged by Him for sin, regardless of the ultimate cause. And He has the power to hold us people. Who will escape?

The matter that we most need to focus on is that God has decreed that those that sin must stand before Him and be judged of their actions.

We can go around blaming others all day long....but the fact of the matter is WE SIN !

Be honest with yourself. Have you ever sinned willingly? Once? Twice?

Adam blamed everybody except himself. We could do the same. Where will it get us?

It was the WOMAN YOU gave me. Thats what Adam said.

Will that do him or us any good?

Besides, all of creation has inherited a sin nature from the gene pool. Was it fair that we should suffer for the sins of Adam? I guess it is fair because we do! Would I have done any better? Would you have done better than Eve?

How about the idea that God has created a creation that He knew would sin!

You also have to remember that God drove them out of the garden. They had NO choice.

He also gaurded the tree of life with flaming swords and they had NO free choice to obtain it.

He also cursed all of creation to futility according to His will, not creations will.

Just some things to think about from a Calvinist!

God bless you! [​IMG] KJB

3. King James Bond

I think I used too many double spaces again.

4. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Hundred lashes with a wet noodle! :D

5. King James Bond

webdog,

OUCH! LOL...I think I will try to watch those lines...them wet noodles hurt!

God bless, KJB [​IMG]