1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

C.F.R.,Trilateral comission,Bildeburgs

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by betterthanideserve, Aug 23, 2007.

1. betterthanideserve

betterthanideserve New Member

How much influence do you think these groups have in AMERICAN politics,are they part of a plan to control the world? NWO?

2. betterthanideserve

Please feel free to elaborate as you vote, the idea was to start a meaningful conversation on this subject.

3. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Personally, I like the Council on Foreign Relations. I enjoy its website and reading my bimonthly copy of Foreign Affairs.

4. betterthanideserve

wow

WOW! YOU HAD ME FOOLED!

5. TomVols

TomVols New Member

No. There's no evidence of this. CFR is a place of discussion of ideas. I liken it somewhat to the Evangelical Theological Society. Not apples to apples, but you get my drift.

6. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Methinks somebody's been reading some old stuff from the 1970s by Texe Marrs and Hal Lindsay. Time to update the library!

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Carroll Quigley likened it thus...[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]"The Council of Foreign Relations is the American Branch of a society which originated in England and believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one-world rule established."

[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]Admiral Chester Ward[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica] claimed...[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]"The goal of the Council of Foreign Relation is submergence of the U.S. sovereignty and national independence into an all powerful ONE-WORLD government and equally important is the C.F.R influence in our mass media. They control or own most major newspapers, magazines, radio and television networks."

And he also warned...
    [/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]"The most powerful clique in these elitist groups have one objective in common - they want to bring about the surrender of the sovereignty of the national independence of the United States. A second clique of international members in the CFR comprises the Wall Street international bankers and their key agents. Primarily, they want the world banking monopoly from whatever power ends up in the control of global government."[/FONT]
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]
    [/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]Senator Barry Goldwater[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica] said...[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]"The Trilateral Commission is international and is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power - Political, Monetary, Intellectual and Ecclesiastical."

He also said...
    [/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]"Does it not seem strange to you that these men just happen to be CFR and just happen to be on the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve, that absolutely controls the money and interest rates of this great country without benefit of Congress? A private owned organization, the Federal Reserve which has absolutely nothing to do with the United States of America."

[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]Zbigniew Breninski[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica] stated...[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]"The technetronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values."

[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]Walter Cronkite...[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]"The Rockefeller's are the epitome of the nations permanent establishment: Governments change, economics fluctuate, foreign alliances shift - The Rockefeller's prevail."

[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]Congressman John Rarick...[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]"The CFR dedicated to one-world government, financed by a number of the largest tax-exempt foundations, and wielding such power and influence over our lives in the areas of finance, business, labor, military, education and mass communication media should be familiar to every American concerned with good government and with preserving and defending the U.S. Constitution and our free enterprise system. Yet, the nation's right-to-know machinery, and the news media, usually so aggressive in exposures to inform our people, remain conspicuously silent when it comes to the CFR, its members and their activities. The CFR is the establishment. Not only does it have influence and power in key decision making positions at the highest levels of government to apply pressure from above, but it also finances and uses individuals and groups to bring pressure from below, to justify the high level decisions for converting the U.S. from a sovereign Constitutional Republic into a servile member of a one-world dictatorship."

[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]Col. Fletcher Prouty...[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]"The Secret Team is a group of men who can orchestrate the activities of the United States government. They are from industry, big business, the military, big banks and big lawyers . . . They manipulate the government policy."

[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]David Rockefeller...[/FONT]"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

Well, not much evidence...consider the library updated.
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]
    [/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]
    [/FONT]

#7 poncho, Aug 24, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2007
  8. betterthanideserve

Gods word(prophecy) included, never changes it only comes to fruition......
    Ridicule if you like,but you only show yourself to be either ignorant or complicent........:BangHead: :sleep:

#8 betterthanideserve, Aug 25, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2007
  9. betterthanideserve

Amen Brother!

TIME TO WAKE UP LEROY!

SO WAKE UP LEROY!(MAG POLES):BangHead:

10. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I buy it off the news stand from time to time, and it is usually an interesting read, even when I disagree with some of their conclusions.

11. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I wish everyone would be willing to read a variety of viewpoints instead of only having his/her own viewpoint fed back to him/her.

12. TomVols

TomVols New Member

I do, too. Sadly, I forget that you and I are in the minority around here, Ken.

I've always wanted a good place that Christians can soundly and intelligently discuss politics from a Christ-centered worldview. If I ever find that place, I'll let you know. I know you'd enjoy it with me, and a handful around here would, too. Maybe God will increase our number here, but I'm not holding my breath.

#12 TomVols, Aug 25, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2007
  13. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Tom, for instance, as I have made quite clear I have no use for Rudy Giuliani as a presidential candidate but I will read his article in the new edition of Foreign Affairs that I just received. As you know, if one is to engage in substantive discussions then one needs to know what those on the other side of an issue are saying.

14. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Leroy?? Who, pray tell, is Leroy?

15. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Absolutely. Consequently, you're one of the few that actually engage in substantive discussions :)

For instance, I appreciated your attempt to discuss the Obama speech on foreign policy a couple of weeks ago. (only a couple of us obliged). It was a major speech in his campaign, and worthy of discussing. As my Senator, Lamar Alexander has said (and been ridiculed for), just because someone always disagrees with me, they aren't always wrong. Just because I disagree with Obama a lot doesn't mean he has nothing to say.

Anyway, preaching to the choir. I just wish our choir had more members ;)

16. Filmproducer

Filmproducer Guest

That would require thinking. It is much easier, and less time consuming to have someone tell you what to think. I, for one, also enjoy reading Foreign Affairs. :thumbs:

17. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Guess you guys would know more about what's going on than David Rockefeller and all those "insiders" I quoted. How silly of them to say those things instead of engaging in serious and thoughtful discussions. :1_grouphug: :rolleyes:

All these people believe there is a New World Order in the works. How silly, they should sit down and discuss things rationally instead of letting others do their thinking for them.

#17 poncho, Aug 29, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2007
  18. betterthanideserve

A few more Quotes

:The real truth of the matter is,as you and I know,that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson."

President Franklin D. Roosevelt in a letter written to Col. E Mandell House on Nov.21,1933

"In the next century,nations as we know it will be obsolete;all states will reconize a single,global authority.National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all"

Strobe Talbot ,President Clintons deputy secretary of state Time magazine,
    July 20,1992

"Since I entered politics,I have cheifly had mens views confided to me privately.Some of the biggest men in the united states,in the field of commerce and manufacture are afraid of something.They know that there is a power somewhere so organized,so subtle,so watchful,so interlocked,so complete,so pervasive,that they had better not speak above their breath,when they speak in condemnation of it."
    Woodrow Wilson,"THE NEW FREEDOM" 1913

Poncho, thanks for spuring me on ,I only hope and pray that someone on this post will come to realize that there are those who will attack others in an attempt to prevent the truth for going forth.

Its always easier to attack the messenger than it is to attack the message,
    especially when you haven't the stomach for the truth....

19. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    We need to bear in mind that having a one world government will make it easier to join the United Federation of Planets.

20. ccrobinson

ccrobinson Active Member

:laugh:

Can we make nominations for post of the week? I think we have a winner.