1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

California first state to propose Obamacare for undocumented adults!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Apr 28, 2016.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Who didn't see this coming? The first state to grant Obamacare to children here illegally has now PROPOSED to open its heart and purse strings to grant illegal adults access to Obamacare. This is the same insurance Obama assured all Americans that illegals would never get ... but it is the same insurance that Obama stated would lower the cost of insurance ... allow you to.keep the doctor you like ...

How many lies has this man fabricated and passed off as fact? Or the gospel truth?

And it is an elected Hispanic state senator that is behind the great giveaway of California's dwindling wealth. Californians had better wake up and vote these bleeding heart Hispanic politicians out of office before they give the entire state back to Mexico.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/po...es-for-government-health-care-plans-to-cover/

How do you feel about the lies, deception and liberal leaning handiwork of those who are driving America to bankruptcy?

2. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    RD, I find it interesting that you use the term "undocumented adults" I thought they were illegal,

To me an undocumented adult would be someone who came to the hospital and forgot to bring their insurance papers. (of course in that case - their care would be denied - as opposed to an illegal - that would probably be seen.

3. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I've been living in Cali so long, their liberal style at times overcomes me. I used undocumented once, and illegal once to describe these border jumpers. Forgive me for falling to the brainwashing of Americans. LOL

4. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I will not succumb to L.E.F.T

Liberal
    Education
    For
    Terminology

Liberals want us to use certain terms so things dont sound so bad.
    For example we used to say drunk, now he is an Alcoholic

I also refuse to use that stupid "he or she"
    (have you ever noticed I always say "State or Commonwealth"!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's too late. California is gone. It's a foreign country.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    California has no choice. They have to switch the financial burden from the State to the Federal Government.

California has the highest number of illegal aliens of any of the 50 states. 2.4 million illegal aliens which make up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population. All without health care.

The cost of a basic healthcare policy in California is around $400 per month. That comes out to almost $1 billion per month to provide health care for the illegal population.

California has to shift that burden to the federal government. The state is already bankrupt.

The Democrats currently have a super majority in both houses of the state government.

The state senate currently consists of 26 Democrats and 14 Republicans, and the State Assembly consists of 52 Democrats and 28 Republicans. Except for a one year period from 1995 to 1996, the Assembly has been in Democratic hands since the 1970 election while the governor's office has gone back and forth between Republicans and Democrats. The Senate has been in Democratic hands continuously since 1970.

The State of California is the Detroit of the 50 states. Bankrupt due to 45 years of Democrat rule.

Since Ronald Reagan left the office of governor in 1975 there have been 3 Republican governors of California, none of them truly conservative. George Deukmejian came the closest being described as "moderate to conservative." Pete Wilson was a Rino, as was Arnold Schwarzenegger.

California is an example of "They sow the wind and reap the whirlwind." Hosea 8:7.

• Agree Agree x 2