1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Calvinism/Arminianism Forum - Finally Imploded?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by JohnB, Nov 9, 2005.

1. here now

here now Member

LOL
    The Arminians had more "blahs" because they were trying to repeat what the Calvinists were saying...they always throw in extra words. :D

2. psalms109:31

psalms109:31 Active Member

Blah

Arminians and Calvinists are both blah and none hold the whole truth the scripture does, so I will rely on it. So praise be to Jesus who gave me life in this dead body from His word. I was unclean but because of His word I am cleansed.

3. ForAllTruth

ForAllTruth New Member

4. psalms109:31

psalms109:31 Active Member

Trust

4Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'[Deut. 8:3 ]"

5Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. 6"If you are the Son of God," he said, "throw yourself down. For it is written:
    " 'He will command his angels concerning you,
    and they will lift you up in their hands,
    so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.'[Psalm 91:11,12 ]"

7Jesus answered him, "It is also written: 'Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'[ Deut. 6:16 ]"

Should we deny any of theses scriptures Deut. 8:3, Psalm 91:11,12 or Deut. 6:16 . No, both are the word of God. God would of sent Angels to protect Him, but Jesus would not put our Lord our God to the test.

It is not the will of God for any one to jump off of a cliff, that would be your choice not the will of God. You will pay the concequences.

Don't jump off the cliff and put our Lord our God to the test, but trust in Him.

God does as He pleases, but He will not go against His own word. God has placed
    two roads before you, not man. To trust in His Son and be saved or not and be condemned, but I plead with you, don't jump off the cliff there is only one Jesus.

#184 psalms109:31, Jun 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2010