1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Calvinism View of John 6-The Judas Conundrum

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by DrJamesAch, Jul 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inspector Javert

Inspector Javert Active Member

I've seen some of the P.M.'s he has sent to Dr. J....and I also speak from experience. He has become increasingly MORE anti-Semitic than he previously was over time....

That accusation is absolute. I stand by it. I claim that I understand the nuance of what I speak of and I publically claim that you are uninformed. I've read his posts for years.

I've seen what he's posted to Dr. J. and you have not.
    I say that my assessment is Absolutely correct, and your information is out-dated.

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I know more that you think I do. You are out of line.

3. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

What's funny about this is all his friends are justifying it. I said nothing different about Calvinism than they say about Non Calvinists. There is a thread right now started by agedman that accuses Non Calvinists of struggling with John 6. Yet that is not considered "personal". It is only when a Non Calvinist presents a logical refutation of Calvinism that were are ALWAYS accused of attacking Calvinists personally, and yet I have yet to see a Non Calvinist attack someones race because of their views about a DOCTRINAL position.

EWF's comment was the 3rd comment of this thread, and yet Saturneptune said I provoked EWF to write it. I don't see EWF's name mentioned in the OP. I see a reasonable argument against Calvinism, and yet instead of addressing the post, EWF writes, "LOL..idiot zionist". When asked how I provoked THAT response, not only was that not explained, it is being DEFENDED by all of his Calvinist buddies.

4. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are you talking about me!!! If so, I never sent that guy any PM's....so you must be discussing somebody else, right!

5. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I see....your out of bullets. :smilewinkgrin:

6. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well I never claimed I was a Southerner....you will never hear a Yall outa me. But I think we could well have a beer & discuss it without animosity. :thumbsup:

7. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, I know, typical Calvinist responses, and not only that but accountability has been demonstrated to be with prejudice:

AS pointed out here:
    http://www.baptistboard.com/showpost.php?p=2004818&postcount=18

But in all fairness EWF does claim to have a 'logical" excuse not to be held accountable for his constant stereotypical meaningless rhetorical personal attacks on this "debate" board...He is "from NJ". [horselaugh] :laugh: [/horselaugh]

#87 Benjamin, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013
  8. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

Bullets aren't my only weapons :) I am equally just as dangerous with a compound bow, SOGM37, nunchakus, shurikans or tooth picks, and I have a pretty nasty guillotine hold, and a triangular choke hold that I can implement within about 2 seconds from the guard position. My right cross isn't too bad either :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.