1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Camel Method to Present Gospel Blasted

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Marcia, Feb 18, 2010.

1. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Caner is absolutely right, and I respect him for holding the Name of Jesus higher than this koranic tweedlededum who is not a divine figure.

Using that is to acquiesce that Jesus is not divine, just somebody special whom the Muslim Allah has chosen as sacrifice.

Besides the Muslim concept of sin is not the same as the Christian concept of sin. If it were, they wouldn't blow themselves up so that Allah can give them seven virgins in heaven to fornicate with.

It's just a form of Arminianism wrapped in Muslim lingo.

Better get back to my coffin now, sun is coming up, vampire hunters may catch up with me.

2. paul wassona

paul wassona New Member

I say open a door through any wall any moral way you can! But to show anyone a flaw in their "book" you have to compare it to The Book! A psychological approach to the Gospel may produce a few professions, but they still die and go to hell with only a head knowledge if their heart isn't changed. A man in Christ is a new creature. Christ didn't die so a man could think of himself differently

3. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Have you even examined the Camel Method?

4. pinoybaptist

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    have you ? have anyone here who disapproved ? I wonder why you singled me out for the honor of being put on the spot ?

#24 pinoybaptist, Feb 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2010
  5. pinoybaptist

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    okay. disregard my post above. I normally just go to the last post before reading the other posts in a thread and didn't see where you said you were using the camel method.

since learning about the camel method may have to cost me money my wife and I can barely afford, will you be so kind as to educate me on how it is an effective way for helping Christ do something He has already supposedly done and declared as finished, and that is to bring His people to Himself and to His Father by His blood and not by any method that man devises ?

6. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

That is a horrible philosophy on posting, but it does explain why so many posts are reactionary and smack of uninformed opinion...

Check it out for free on their website: http://www.camelmethod.com/resources.html

I'll return to answer the second part when I have a spare moment. We are in colloquium this weekend and a bit pressed for time. :)