1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Can anyone help me with the Answers to these questions

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by chanchan79, Aug 11, 2008.

1. chanchan79

chanchan79 New Member

Hello,
    I have some questions about Maas-Rowe Carillons my questions are:
    1. Do you know if there is any Churches in the Charlotte, NC that have a Maas-Rowe Carillon system?
    2. Do you know if Durham Memorial Baptist Church in Charlotte, NC has a Maas-Rowe Carillon?
    3. I am wanting to let you know that the carillon System of Durham Memorial Baptist Church in Charlotte, NC is not working I would one day VERY MUCH like to hear the carillon system of Durham Memorial Baptist Church IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME because I live near this church and work next door to this church
    4. I would also on day like to see a Maas-Rowe Carillon system that is near my house in Charlotte, NC IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME.
    5. I would love to be able to program a Maas-Rowe Carillon System to play at certain times and special days IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME Is there any way I can do this?
    6. If you do not know the answers to the above Questions do you know someone that knows the answers

(Edited to remove personal info.)

#1 chanchan79, Aug 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2008