1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Can we discuss Kenosis?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Goinheix, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goinheix

Goinheix New Member

Really? can you be more specific and tel me a single divine atribute Jesus had? You are teaching an heresy.

2. jbh28

jbh28 Active Member

I've done it 3 times now. go back and look. And you are not being ridiculous for saying that I'm teaching heresy because I teach that Jesus was fully God.

Unless you have something to say about that, I'm done speaking to you in the baptist section. This section is for baptists only. You are not a baptist as you have non-Christian doctrine.

This is the post I have quoted 3 times. http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?p=1715190#post1715190

3. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

They were listed for you here:

http://www.baptistboard.com/showpost.php?p=1715483&postcount=164

4. Goinheix

Goinheix New Member

Being in fashion as a man is not having divine atributes. Men dont have divine atributes. Neither did Jesus.

If Jesus did not laid aside his divine atributes, then you should be able to spot at least one. If you can not found any one of the many atributes you say Jesus has; most probably you are wrong and I am right. Can you quote of any divine atribute in Jesus? No. you cant. That means that you are wrong and Jesus did emtoed of the divine atributes. It is very simple.

5. Goinheix

Goinheix New Member

I did never denied the deity of Christ.
    You denied Pauls teaching of kenosis.
    I will remain as Baptist. There is not any Baptist statement of faith saying what you say. There is not one christian creed saying what you say. There is not a biblical text saying what you say. You are the heretic and non-baptist.

6. jbh28

jbh28 Active Member

Are you going to deal with the list. You sound more like a troll now.

7. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

jbh has told the truth. He has posted the divine attributes of Christ and you have rejected them.
    Here they are again:

http://www.baptistboard.com/showpost.php?p=1715483&postcount=164

8. Goinheix

Goinheix New Member

I am glad you give up. Obviously you are not a baptist and probably [snip]. good by. I am right and you never prove wrong. my God bless you.

#188 Goinheix, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
  9. Skandelon

Skandelon <b>Moderator</b>

And that post along with several others are all being met with the same statement over and over, so let's call this a wrap and encourage our brother to look through the verses listed and attempt to reconcile them to his views, or better still to change his views. :godisgood:

I'm a moderator but don't consider my closing this thread to be an attribute of moderating, consider it an emptying of my moderator status. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.