1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

"Can you be MORE than a church?"

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by 12strings, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Now Ive got a question for you ....When I harvest these people from the lowest stratosphere.....where will I bring them?

#21 Earth Wind and Fire, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
  2. 12strings

12strings Active Member

I'm still not sure what you are saying. Are you saying that because you can't find a good church, you attend 2 different churches that you call apostate and ask lots of questions of them and attend their soup kitchens trying to convert people to the truth? If so, I have a few thoughts:

1. I think that you are wasting your time worshiping at known apostate churches if there are other churches around that do at least preach the gospel (no matter how pathetic you think them to be in many areas).

2. It is noble to want to win people to Christ, but as this post suggests, until you are in a church yourself, you have nowhere to plug them in so they can grow. They will most likely stay in their churches and end up very confused about many things.

3. If you are not saying what my summary above says, you need to re-write your entire thought, because I'm having trouble following what you are saying.

3. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Never mind.....not worth the time & ive lost interest in the conversation....thanks anyway