1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Can you help find a recipe on here?

Discussion in 'Women's Fellowship Forum' started by Gina B, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

I pm'd Donna, but she probably isn't on this late and I'd like to start this in the morning.

I've tried numerous search methods and can't find "katie's ribs."

I know a few people on here have made it and love it, and I have the ribs, was gonna start it tonight, but can find it nowhere.

Can anyone help me please?

2. moeowo2

moeowo2 New Member

Here ya go...Katie's Famous Crockpot Ribs!

I don't measure anything, just make it look right.
    Put your ribs in the crockpot(I have the big one so this can be a lot of ribs). Sprinkle with pepper, garlic powder, and soysauce, I love the rich full flavor of soysauce. Cook till very tender on low, (if I grill them I only cook about 5 hours, if baking about 7 hours). Remove carefully, may need a slotted spoon rather then a fork. Then just barbecue them as you like them, in the oven, or outside, use your favorite (diet) bbq sauce.

http://www.baptistboard.com/archive/index.php/t-28028.html

3. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Thank you so much! I'm glad you had it.

Did you have the link saved or did you somehow find it in a search? If you did do a search and found it, can you tell me what you entered for the search?

4. moeowo2

moeowo2 New Member

I did the Google search below the regular search in the search are of this forum.

So basically go to search...you will see the search forums and google search below... it gives two options below where you put in the information you are looking for... Make sure it's on baptistboard not the general google search...type in what you need and you should hopefully find what you are looking for. :thumbs:

5. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Thank you! I did a search from the search link on top, then a regular google search from their site, but didn't realize there was another one. That will make further searches much easier .Thanks!

6. moeowo2

moeowo2 New Member

You're welcome... Glad I could help! :thumbs: