1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Carbon Dioxide Levels Topped 400 PPM Throughout Northern Hemisphere In April, WMO Say

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Crabtownboy, May 27, 2014.

1. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Even if all emissions were stopped today the levels would still rise.

2. thisnumbersdisconnected

Ignorant pseudo-science. The "upper safety limit" of 350 ppm carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is arbitrarily set with absolutely no proof whatsoever that level is unsafe. And these idiots blatantly issue shrill, irresponsible, reckless nonsense statements such as "The last time CO2 was this high, humans didn't exist," as though those ancient high levels is the reason we didn't exist. This ignorant intellectual flatulence is unconscionable. It's nothing but knowingly and heedlessly spreading adult male bovine excretory material indiscriminately.

The reality is, the 400 ppm number is dangerously low for life on Earth.
    For the record -- not that it matters -- I don't buy the "two million years" statement, or even the 20,000 years statement, but have no doubt that within the realm of creation science, the numbers are no less valid.

In case you've forgotten, our major source for oxygen on this planet is that given off by plants. The article goes on to say that CO2 concentrations as high as 800-1,000 ppm are far better for us, for the planet, and life on Earth in general. There is every indication in creation sciences that the plants and animals of the Earth pre-Flood grew larger and faster due to the CO2 concentrations, the plants directly due to the higher concentrations and then in turn putting out more oxygen because of their far greater health.

These idiots chirping "climate change, climate change, climate change" are truly clueless about science. This ignorant display proves it.

#2 thisnumbersdisconnected, May 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2014
  3. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please don't feed the commie.

4. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    DITTO, DITTO, and DITTO!!

5. padredurand

padredurand Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dairy herds increased in size during the same period. I blame the CO2 increase on bovine discharge. Bulls are known to produce more methane than cows.

6. thisnumbersdisconnected

And how much methane is the climate change crowd generating?

By the way, I'm not feeding the commie. I'm ridiculing him.

7. padredurand

padredurand Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A friend of mine has a Subaru. On the tailgate is a badge that says PZEV which means Partial Zero Emission Vehicle. Apparently PZEV's are less stinky and don't emit gasoline vapor as it evaporates in the tank. That is until you take the cap off but I don't want to ruin their little story. I drive a 1993 Cadillac Fleetwood - 4700 pounds, 19 feet long, V-8 powered luxury sedan. It is superior to a PZEV. It spends 21 1/2 hours every day just sitting there doing nothing. 90% of the time it emits no CO2, VOC, particulates or nothing. It emits less than one cow or .88 bull.