1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cardinal Lustiger the next Pope, I hope not ...Read this soon

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Jesusmyfriend, Jul 22, 2003.

1. Jesusmyfriend

Jesusmyfriend New Member

Hello,

French Cardinal Lustiger is considered by most in the know within the Catholic Church as being the most likely next in line for the office of Pope. He is currently and has been a close friend of the current Pope John Paul for years.

Related links to excerpt below:

http://www.geocities.com/iamthekey_2000/simple.html

http://www.geocities.com/iamthekey_2000/prophecy.html

http://www.geocities.com/iamthekey_2000/calculator.html

http://www.geocities.com/iamthekey_2000/sevens.html

Excerpt:

The English Code Letter Values

A=6 B=12 C=18 D=24 E=30 F=36 G=42 H=48 I=54 J=60 K=66 L=72 M=78 N=84 O=90 P=96 Q=102 R=108 S=114 T=120 U=126 V=132 W =138 X=144 Y=150 Z=156

We will start with the 666 findings first. Then we will look at the 444, 906 and the other match total patterns. IMPORTANT NOTE: All groups shown on this page are calculated by the same exact alphabet key shown above.

Lustiger = 666

Kissinger = 666

Sorceries = 666

Necromancy=666

Channellers=666

Witchcraft=666

Horrors=666

Treacheries=666

Slaughter=666

Corrupt=666

False Market=666

Stubborn=666

Unruly=666

Insanity=666

Mark of Beast=666

Illusion=666

Book of the Dead=666

Son of Sin=666

A Perdition=666

Geneticist=666

Vaccination=666

Quarrels=666

Lustful=666

Other Interesting 666 totals

New York=666 (United Nations?)

Waco Texas=666 (David Koresh?)

A Branch Davidian=666 (David Koresh's group)

Almost 666 but not quite

Osama bin Laden = 660

Adolf Hitler = 660

Group 1 - Match Patterns 444

Jesus = 444

Yshua = 444

Messiah = 444

Cross = 444

Gospel = 444

Jewish = 444

Joshua = 444

Obedient = 444

Increase = 444

Forgave = 444

English = 444

Gematria = 444

Parent = 444

Church age = 444

Fruit = 444

Chariot = 444

Group 2 - Match Patterns 906

Jesus is Lord = 906

Jesus Christ = 906

Son of the Lord = 906

Lord's Prayer = 906

Holy Spirit = 906

Lord of Hosts = 906

Through Love = 906

Unconditional = 906

Healing Promise = 906

Group 3 - Match Patterns 888

Omnipresent = 888

Messiah Jesus = 888

Coming Truth = 888

A Holy Truth = 888

King of the Sabbath = 888

The King Jesus = 888

Finished Cross = 888

The Lion of Judah = 888

Scriptures = 888

The Trinity = 888

The Lord's Time = 888

The House of God = 888

The Doings of God = 888

It should be noted that the Koine Greek value of Jesus's name by the Greek values is 888. This is not debated by anyone it is a well established fact for centuries.

Group 4

Grace = 204

Free = 204

One = 204

Group 5

Holy = 360

Pure = 360

Word = 360

Believe = 360

Helps = 360

Group 6

Faith = 264

Hope = 264

Abraham = 264

Godhead = 264

Group 7

Satan = 330

Wicked = 330

Jailer = 330

Exile = 330

Judas = 330

New Age = 330

Revelation 13:16-18

13:16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and the slave, to be marked on their right hand, or on their forehead; 17 so that no one would be able to buy or to sell, unless they have the mark, which is, the name of the beast or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. He who has understanding, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is six hundred sixty-six.

Revelation 14:9-11

9 A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: If anyone worships the beast or his image or receives his mark on their forehead or hand, 10 the same shall drink of the wrath of God in it's full strength. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the Holy Angels and of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast or it's image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name.

Revelation 16:1-2

1 Then I heard a loud voice from the temple to the seven angels, Go pour out the seven bowls of God's wrath upon the earth. 2 So then the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth, and painful unsightly boils broke out among the people who had taken the mark of the beast or worshiped it's image.

The Main Page | The Number 777 |Forums

2. BrianT

BrianT New Member

*cough* numerology *cough*

3. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Well put BrianT! Here's a lozenge for that cough. [​IMG]

Diane

†††

____

4. mioque

mioque New Member

Rule number 1 when it comes to papal elections, if your name is mentioned as a serious candidate, you are not going to be the next pope.

5. Johnv

Johnv New Member

What's the letter value for the word "tripe"?
    :eek:

6. Johnv

Johnv New Member

How true [​IMG] .

7. aefting

aefting New Member

NIV ONLY = 666 :eek:

8. Grasshopper

Grasshopper Active Member
    Site Supporter

13:16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and the slave, to be marked on their right hand, or on their forehead;

Literal or Figurtive?

What does the Old Testament say?

Ex.13
    9 And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thy hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the law of Jehovah may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath Jehovah brought thee out of Egypt.

Deut. 6
    8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thy hand, and they shall be for frontlets between thine eyes.

Deut. 11
    18 Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul; and ye shall bind them for a sign upon your hand, and they shall be for frontlets between your eyes.

Eze. 9:3 And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon it was, to the threshold of the house: and he called to the man clothed in linen, who had the writer's inkhorn by his side.
    4 And Jehovah said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry over all the abominations that are done in the midst thereof.

9. Jesusmyfriend

Jesusmyfriend New Member

The Total value of Tripe: 408

T=120
    R=108
    I=054
    P=096
    E=030
    -------

The total value for the below is:

Jesusmyfriend = 1008
    BrianT = 384
    Dianeetavegia = 588
    Mioque = 480
    Johnv = 414
    Aefting = 372
    Grasshopper = 852

These are the totals of your users names using the same alphabet key that was used for the 444, 666, 888 and 906 patterns shown above. So tell me what are the odds friends? You really should take a serious look because all this mocking does not make you look good. I'm sure Jesus is not laughing anymore about your mocking.

Take a look, pray, study before you mock and scoff. Is is not written there would be mockers and scoffers in the last days? Are you really sure your not one of those scoffers Jesus spoke of? The Jews that hated Jesus thought they had it all figured out too. History is repeating itself right before your eyes, but will you have eyes to realize it's you that needs correction, not I or this information. Because if you don't it may be you that misses it this time, not the Jews.

Praise Jesus for his mercy on you.

10. Ron Grove

Ron Grove New Member

I'm nost sure I follow all the numerology in the post in relation to the title of the posting. I presume this is yet another effort to make the next apostate roman catholic heritic-in-chief the beast of revelation? If so then bring it on. After another long day at work I'm about ready for the Lord to come and take me to paradise. Anyone else? [​IMG]

In Christ,
    Ron

11. Jesusmyfriend

Jesusmyfriend New Member

There is a 1158 and a 792 match pattern that relates to the Catholic Church but the author won't add it to his main pages, at least not yet.
    He says he must do more research on that pattern before adding it to his pages. If you want you can see that discussion at the Calculator new match total findings forum within PZH.

http://endtimeprophecy.proboards19.com/index.cgi

Roman Catholic Church = 1158

Mother of Harlots = 1158

--------------------------------------------------------------------

False Religion = 792

Roman Catholic = 792

12. Brother Adam

Brother Adam New Member

That is the biggest load of BS I've ever read. Christ had something to say about it too. Who knows what it is?

13. Jesusmyfriend

Jesusmyfriend New Member

The future Mark of the Beast - The buying and selling mark of the Antichrist

Sadly there are many Christians currently teaching that the future buying and selling mark of the Antichrist is not a literal mark. These erred Christians believe that this mark is only a spiritual mark. Do not believe these erred Christians, it will cost you everything someday if you do. Brothers and sisters this future mark will be literial as well as spiritual. It's not one or the other, but both. The Greek word for the word mark as used in Revelation 13:16-18 is the Greek word: charagma. It's usage means to mark by scratching or etching. This means we are talking about literal mark. When you read all of Revelation 13 you will notice as well that the Antichrist will eventually demand worship. The penalty for worshiping this future Antichrist is the same as taking the mark. It will bring God's wrath upon any person who takes it at the time of God's judgments.

Smart cards, National ID cards, biometric scans, eye scans are not the mark of the beast, unless this information is compiled and then applied to your right hand or forehead. If it's not applied to the right hand or forehead then it is not the mark of the beast. However, any technology or tattoo that is required to be put on, or in your right hand always reject. You will know when it's the mark, for you will be restricted from buying or selling unless you take it. It will also be required to be put on, or in the right hand or forehead. Never take this mark, I highly stress the word NEVER.

Charagma pronounced: khar'-ag-mah,
    a scratch or etching, inscribe engrave i.e. stamp (as a badge of servitude), or scupltured figure (statue):--graven, mark.

Implantable human tracking chip launched
    Injected under your skin

http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/ptech/07/18/human.chip.ap/index.html

Friday, July 18, 2003 Posted: 9:59 AM EDT (1359 GMT)

Carlos Altamirano is implanted with the VeriChip, a microchip that is used to confirm everything from health history to identity.

MEXICO CITY, Mexico (AP) -- Borrowing from technology for tracking pets, a U.S. company on Thursday launched Mexican sales of microchips that can be implanted under a person's skin and used to confirm health history and identity.

The microchips, already available in the United States, could tap into a growing industry surrounding Mexico's criminal concerns. Kidnappings, robberies and fraud are common here, and Mexicans are constantly looking for ways to protect themselves against crime.

The microchip, the size of a grain of rice, is implanted in the arm or hip. Hospital officials and security guards use a scanning device to download a serial number, which they then use to access blood type, name and other information on a computer.
    Implanted into the arm

In a two-hour presentation, Palm Beach, Florida-based Applied Digital Solutions introduced reporters to the VeriChip and used a syringe-like device and local anesthetic to implant a sample in the right arm of employee Carlos Altamirano.

"It doesn't hurt at all," he said. "The whole process is just painless."

Another chip user, Luis Valdez, who is diabetic, said the chip is "as innovative to me as the cell phone."

In the United States, the Food and Drug Administration has said it would not regulate the implant as long as it contains no medical data. Thus, the information is stored in a separate database and not on the chip itself. Although regulations are different in Mexico, the Mexican version of the chip will still use the database framework.
    Hospitals to get scanners

Antonio Aceves, the director of the Mexican company in charge of distributing the chip here, said that in the first year of sales, the company hoped to implant chips in 10,000 people and ensure that at least 70 percent of all hospitals had the technology to read the devices.

Antonio Aceves holds the VeriChip.

Similar technology has been used on dogs and cats as a way to identify the pets if they are lost or stolen.

Company officials said they are working on developing similar technology that would use satellites to help find people who may have been kidnapped.

While the idea of using the chip to track people has raised privacy concerns in the United States, the idea has been popular with Mexicans.
    identity only after a body is found.

14. Berean Searcher

Berean Searcher New Member

Ummm...not to be rude...but isnt there something written about numerology and divination somewhere that says it's a BIG no-no?????

B. S.

15. Jeffrey H

Jeffrey H New Member

Jesusmyfriend,

Why should I care who the next Pope will be? This is a serious question. The Pope has no bearing and control on my life. I fear the Lord, not the Pope.

--Jeff

16. mozier

mozier New Member

Cardinal Jean-Marie Lustiger (Archbishop of Paris) is also around 80 years old or something. He is already considered way too old to be pope.

Yes, I know, John XXIII was 76 years old when he was elected in 1958, but that was only because the election was hopelessly deadlocked and he was considered a "compromise" candidate who wouldn't last long. So even though he did do much in his papacy (he began Vatican II in 1962), he lasted only about 5 years.

Cardinal Martini (yes, that is his name)was considered a media-darling liberal who would easily become pope, but he is also hitting the 80 mark soon.

Pope John Paul II was 58 years old when elected, and is now 83. This October will mark 25 years as pope for him. And despite his many ailments, he is still mentally sharp and will most likely outlive all of them.

mozier

17. Primitive Baptist

Primitive Baptist New Member

This is just speculative nonsense!

18. Johnv

Johnv New Member

Look at the results. The results are manipulated by including, or dropping "a" or "the", in an effort to achieve the desired result.

We've taken a serious look, and seen that it is a charlatain's attempt at numerology.

I'm sure Jesus is satisfied that we have not been deceived by this type of garbage.

Okay. I've looked, prayed, and studled. Can I scoff now?

Is it not written there will be false prophets in the last days? Is it also not written that participating in numerology is to be avoided?

Yes, I'm sure.

Then, it's a good thing we don't hate Jesus.

Yes, charlatains have popped up frequently in history.

If I were to accept that, I'd be accepting a lie. Not to mention, I'd have to go against what the Bible says.

Not according to the Bible.

Same to you. Looks like you'll be needing it. :rolleyes:

19. Grasshopper

Grasshopper Active Member
    Site Supporter

When you read all of Revelation 13 you will notice as well that the Antichrist will eventually demand worship.

Funny, I don't find "anti-christ" anywhere in Revelation.

If you take Revelation literal then start with Rev.1 vs. 1&3. I bet you don't take "shortly" and "near" literal.

20. Primitive Baptist

Primitive Baptist New Member

Dispensational Premillennialists interpret Bible prophecy literalistically, but not literally, and there is a difference. If a New Testament writer interprets an Old Testament prophecy spiritually, the Amillennarian who accepts the spiritual interpretation is taking a more literal approach than the Dispensational Premillennialist who contends with the spiritual New Testament interpretation of an Old Testament Scripture. I do not take a Preterist approach to the book of Revelation, but to interpret the Revelation from chapter four on as completely future, and to say that the contents in the book had no bearing on the first-century church is absurd.