1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cardinal Lustiger the next Pope, I hope not ...Read this soon

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Jesusmyfriend, Jul 22, 2003.

1. Ulsterman

Ulsterman New Member

I guess that makes Ian Paisley the next Pope! :eek:

Ian Paisley = 666 (Check it out)

2. Jesusmyfriend

Jesusmyfriend New Member

Antichrist means in place of or instead of. Instead of who? Jesus of course. So are you saying then that the beast of Revelation 13 is not the Antichrist. The beast demands worship and exalts himself above all that is worshiped. Sounds like an Antichrist to me. Now I hope you were just joking because a 1st grader in eschatology knows this. I assume you are just playing word games to try to flame this post, or your really serious. If that is the case I would have to laugh at you and cry for you all at the same time. It's a silly thing you said from my point of view, or a sad resume of your ability to understand prophecy.

3. Grasshopper

Grasshopper Active Member
    Site Supporter

So are you saying then that the beast of Revelation 13 is not the Antichrist.

Very good. Plug in Ceasear Nero into your little numerology computor and see what it spits out.

Now I hope you were just joking because a 1st grader in eschatology knows this.

I guess that puts me in Kindergarden. Or maybe pre-school. Mothers Day out?

If that is the case I would have to laugh at you and cry for you all at the same time.

Your tears will fail in comparison to what happened to me when I read your original post.

I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part but you failed to comment on this. Or do I need to frame it in the form of a question?

If you take Revelation literal then start with Rev.1 vs. 1&3. I bet you don't take "shortly" and "near" literal.

4. Jesusmyfriend

Jesusmyfriend New Member

Your kidding right ? Jesus said there were some standing by in his time that would not taste death before he came into his Kingdom. Well they are all dead, where is his kingdom. So is the Kingdom now or is it future? Is it literal or just spiritual? Or is it both manifesting at different times. If it's not now, then Jesus lied and is not of the truth. If it is now then it's a spiritual kingdom of His Spirit to manifest in the natural at his second coming.

Near and shortly so what's your point. I thought 1,000 years was like a day to God. You seem to be trying to understand everthing from your point of view in the natural rather than by the spirit and the natural.

Now grasshopper you do not even seem to believe on Jesus from my point of view, most that I meet like you don't. However once a person digs a little deeper usally you find out the truth. So might I ask who is your Lord and Savior Grasshopper? I read your profile, you said he is God. Ok who is God to you Grasshopper? Name and title please if you don't mind. Thanks

[ July 24, 2003, 08:12 AM: Message edited by: Jesusmyfriend ]

5. Grasshopper

Site Supporter

Jesus said there were some standing by in his time that would not taste death before he came into his Kingdom. Well they are all dead, where is his kingdom. So is the Kingdom now or is it future? Is it literal or just spiritual?

The Kingdom is now and Spiritual.

Lets get the verse in question: Matt. 16
    27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then shall he render unto every man according to his deeds.
    28 Verily I say unto you, there are some of them that stand here, who shall in no wise taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

You see, the Kingdom and His coming are tied together.

If it is now then it's a spiritual kingdom of His Spirit to manifest in the natural at his second coming.

So it's a spirtual kingdom now, but will become a physical one? Can I see some scripture to back that up?

Near and shortly so what's your point.

So you believe like all futurist that these words are meaningless to mankind when used in prophetic statements.

6. Johnv

Johnv New Member

Thankfully, Grasshopper believes on Jesus from God's point of view. Your point of view is irrelevant. [​IMG]

7. Jesusmyfriend

Jesusmyfriend New Member

Thankfully, Grasshopper believes on Jesus from God's point of view. Your point of view is irrelevant. [​IMG] </font>[/QUOTE]Really, irrelevant you say? I'll let you off the hook for that one. Most of your are in serious trouble and don't have a clue of why. At least not yet anyway. Enjoy yourselves while you can, you can also visit this thread agian at PZH. It has been copied and posted in the thread hall of fame in the rebuttle areas for the Antichrist codes.

It seems you and the Satanists at Satanist.net agree on something. They mocked these codes just like you. The copy of their thread as well as an active link to their comments can be seen there at the forum as well. Also Strang's, Theology.com and about four others forums. See you when school's in session.

http://endtimeprophecy.proboards19.com/index.cgi?board=rebuttal

8. Johnv

Johnv New Member

9. Jesusmyfriend

Jesusmyfriend New Member

Sleeping is good for you, except when driving a car and studying prophecy. But hey maybe you won't feel a thing when you crash and burn right? Wake up O sleeper's for Satan loves to destroy sleepers.

10. Johnv

Johnv New Member

Sleeping is good for you when someone perverts the Word with numerology.

You have yet to acknowlege that you're pushing numerology, and that numerology is forbidden in according to God. You have also yet to acknowlege that the results are skewed by the addition or subtraction of phrases like "a" and "the".

Your assertion is full of charlatainism and occultism. Hence, get ye behind me, Satan.

11. Jesusmyfriend

Jesusmyfriend New Member

First your assertion that I am into charlatainism and into occultism is a lie. Then you say, get ye behind me, Satan. That's the last straw Johnv since you think I am of Satan then I command by the Authority of Jesus Christ that you have a season of being attacked by Satan until you repent of this. I command by the authority of Jesus Christ my Lord and God that he humble you for what you said that you would learn not to speak such foolishness. You will repent and I pray Jesus Christ keep you during this time that your soul not be lost into hell.

Then after you have repented you will go teach them what you have arrogantly accused of being of the Devil. I command this also to any who opens their mouth with such foolishness from this post forward.

As far as "a" and "the" is concerned forget those then, just look at these pasted below. Now I'm done with all of you, however school is about to begin Johnv. If anyone else would like to join Johnv in the school of hard knocks then speak now. Feel free to post your comments again grasshopper I'm sure you will enjoy this school too.

Sorceries = 666

Necromancy=666

Channellers=666

Witchcraft=666

Horrors=666

Treacheries=666

Slaughter=666

Corrupt=666

False Market=666

Stubborn=666

Unruly=666

Insanity=666

Jesus = 444

Yshua = 444

Messiah = 444

Cross = 444

Gospel = 444

Jewish = 444

Joshua = 444

Obedient = 444

Increase = 444

Forgave = 444

English = 444

Gematria = 444

http://www.geocities.com/iamthekey_2000/prophecy.html

12. donnA

donnA Active Member

First your assertion that I am into charlatainism and into occultism is a lie. Then you say, get ye behind me, Satan. That's the last straw Johnv since you think I am of Satan then I command by the Authority of Jesus Christ that you have a season of being attacked by Satan until you repent of this. I command by the authority of Jesus Christ my Lord and God that he humble you for what you said that you would learn not to speak such foolishness. You will repent and I pray Jesus Christ keep you during this time that your soul not be lost into hell.

Then after you have repented you will go teach them what you have arrogantly accused of being of the Devil. I command this also to any who opens their mouth with such foolishness from this post forward.

As far as "a" and "the" is concerned forget those then, just look at these pasted below. Now I'm done with all of you, however school is about to begin Johnv. If anyone else would like to join Johnv in the school of hard knocks then speak now. Feel free to post your comments again grasshopper I'm sure you will enjoy this school too.

Sorceries = 666

Necromancy=666

Channellers=666

Witchcraft=666

Horrors=666

Treacheries=666

Slaughter=666

Corrupt=666

False Market=666

Stubborn=666

Unruly=666

Insanity=666

Jesus = 444

Yshua = 444

Messiah = 444

Cross = 444

Gospel = 444

Jewish = 444

Joshua = 444

Obedient = 444

Increase = 444

Forgave = 444

English = 444

Gematria = 444

http://www.geocities.com/iamthekey_2000/prophecy.html
    </font>[/QUOTE]All a person has to do is read the first post and know John is right.
    I think you have nothing to teach anyone here, now off to school with you little boy.

13. Grasshopper

Site Supporter

That's the last straw Johnv since you think I am of Satan then I command by the Authority of Jesus Christ that you have a season of being attacked by Satan until you repent of this.

Now he is casting spells. Witchcraft?

14. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, here's another nice thread shot.

What is with the villifying and name calling? :rolleyes:

Thread closed to let cooler heads prevail. If anyone would like to start a thread ON SUBJECT, I would not be opposed. :mad: