1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

cartoon wars

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by wopik, Feb 22, 2006.

1. wopik

wopik New Member

cartoons depicting the so-called prophet Mohammed have nearly led the peaceful, loving and tolerant religion of Islam to war!

Governments across Europe have been suckered into the Danish cartoon mess, as thousands of Muslims took to the streets in frigid Europe, this past weekend. In Germany alone, the Bundes Polizei (Federal Police) have stepped up vigilance at a number of European embassies.

Nuclear Weapons will soon exist in the PERSIAN world. No doubt plans are already in progress to punish Europe, when the right “insult to Islam” is perceived or concocted.

http://garnertedarmstrong.ws/Mark_Wordfroms/manews0055.shtml

2. Kamoroso

Kamoroso New Member

Who should be blamed for the violence, the one who spoke the truth that offended muslims, or the muslims that committed the violence?

Should we all stop speaking the truth if it offends? This is what the world is headed for. Now take notice of who supports what in regards to this matter, and you will see who wishes to suppress the truth.

Bye for now. Y. b. in C. Keith

3. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

1 Corinthians 6:12 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient:

4. Gold Dragon

Gold Dragon Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    1 Corinthians 6:12 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: </font>[/QUOTE]Wow DHK, I'm impressed at your application of this verse to this situation and I think it may have finally happened: we agree on something. ;)