1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cascade Hills Baptist Church, Columbus, GA

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Hardsheller, Dec 30, 2004.

1. izzaksdad

izzaksdad New Member

Taxman,

It is no use. The church "guru's" on this board believe that if every Pastor and every church does not do it like their dead, dull, dry bone baptist church, then they are no church at all. There is something funny going on in a church that runs more than their 4!

Actually, Bill Purvis has a passion to reach the lost. He is driven to see folk saved, discipled,and changed. And he trains his people to go out and change their community for Jesus Christ. Praise God, Taxman, you were one that Jesus died for and one that Bill Purvis was burdened for, and thus you were led to faith in Jesus- Hallelujah!

2. Hardsheller

Hardsheller Active Member
    Site Supporter

Man,

You're preaching to the choir here. I attended this church over the Christmas holidays and if I lived in Columbus, GA. This is where I would be every week!

3. Gib

Gib Active Member

I was flipping through the yellow pages looking for banquet facilities. On that same page was an ad for a family barber shop. There was a family in the ad that I have seen before. I racked my brains until it hit me.

It was the same family on their website. It's the one where the man in on his knee, 2 kids behind him, lady standing up with child on her back. It's an advertising picture. Maybe they go to church there and model on the side.

Just thought it was weird. Not trying to cause a stir.

4. Taxman

Taxman New Member

I called and found that they have many members who model for a living. One was just on Regis & Kelly.. Jake Strickland, a 14 yr. old doing movies with Jackie Chan.The couple you refer to attends there, (Names are Sundai & Richard).They also do other work as seen on billboards across the south.Kim Alexis spoke at the church a few weeks ago and I understand her contact was through a friend in the same industry who attends. Sorry no dirt.