1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Casual approaches to worship

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by CarolinaBaptist, Jan 23, 2006.

1. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

what part of the I's have it do you people not get :D [​IMG]

2. Filmproducer

Filmproducer Guest

Maybe you should ask for a refund on Dr.Lungedeep's school of logic?

I have yet to argue, but I have stated many truths, of which you try to avert and pervert, but the principles are still the same.

The farther the chruch goes astray, the more casual the approach becomes to worship.

:confused: Who on earth is Dr. Lungedeep?

When participating in a "debate", the so called "truths" that you state are called "arguments". I'm sorry if my terminology is too intellectual for you.

I don't recall averting or perverting anything you said. Questioning what you said, yes, but nothing else.

3. Filmproducer

Filmproducer Guest

[​IMG] I was just asking myself why I even got into this. I must be a glutton for punishment. :D [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

Me thinks if the honorable TomVols was moderating this forum we would soon be hearing his famous words.....

.....Reprise the theme song and roll the credits

5. Filmproducer

Filmproducer Guest

Here, Here! [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Johnv

Johnv New Member

I second the "Here, Here" [​IMG]

7. Bro Tony

Bro Tony New Member

Nothing you said here has anything to do with the issue of this thread nor does it address my comments. You have clearly shown yourself to be legalistic in your responses. You have shown time and time again the pharisetic twisting of Scripture, rather than letting the Word speak for itself. You now show an ungodly competitive attitude toward others in making irrelevant statements when you have no idea about the church I pastor or the people that the Lord reaches through our ministry. I would encourage you to spend some time with the Lord and ask Him to touch your heart with His compassion and care for His people. Other than that I have nothing left to say to you until you are really open to speak to others as a brother ought.

Bro Tony

8. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Actually Dr Bob is tired of this legalistic nonsense.

Of ALL things that should be a non-issue to Baptists who tout "soul liberty" and "priesthood of the believers", whether one wears a suit/tie or casual polo/dockers should be at the BOTTOM of the list.

Or closed.