1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cat Lady

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Kevin, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Kevin

Kevin Active Member

I wasn't sure where to post this. I'm not even sure what to call it. I just hope it doesn't/hasn't caught on here.

2. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    She's just hopping on the latest bandwagon. She looks like a young woman, but she really has an inner-cat living inside her body. ;-) That's akin to a post middle-aged man nearing the 400 hundred pound mark who claims he is a pre-pubescent girl. It's really no different than Jenner's gender mash-up.

These days anyone can claim they are someone or something that by rational observation -demonstrates they are not. So a woman who always saw herself as disabled has some limbs amputated. Now she's "at peace" with herself she claims.

A midget could claim that he really feels there's a giant within. But he can't do much about that unless he wants to walk around with stilts all the time.

The world has gone super-crazy in a short period of time. These folks with "personhood" or "true identity" concerns are actually mental health issues. They would have been considered as deviant by secular psychiatrists just a few decades ago. It boils down to sin issues really. For me to merely call them mental health issues is not dealing with the real nature of things. Some of them are putting on an act like the Cat woman or the lumberjack-sized man claiming he 's really a young girl. The public is asked, in this super-charged PC climate --to accept them as they say they now are.

I say Christians need to offer Bible-based ways of addressing these people. And for those "afflicted' individuals who profess to be believers --well, I can't envision them as a part of any Church. But they do need to be challenged in a loving but tough manner.

All these people are living out what Paul described in Romans 1:28-32.

3. Rob_BW

Rob_BW Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kevin

Kevin Active Member

She did look like she was faking it, but still what is this world coming to.

I wonder if Noah had to deal with the Bruce Jenner, Cat Lady, and the old guy who claims he is a little kid.

5. Kevin

Kevin Active Member

If it is on the Internet, it must be true :(