1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Catholics

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by B Cann, Oct 20, 2004.

1. B Cann

B Cann New Member

What Do you think of Catholics? I was just wondering because we have a kid in my school who is Catholic

2. JesusInFirstPlace

JesusInFirstPlace New Member

What exactly is it that you are asking? Like what do we think of people who are Catholic? Because I know a lot of Catholic people, and I think that they are sweet and caring people.

Or are you asking what we think of catholicism? Because I think that there are some major issues that divide the baptists from the Catholics- as far as what we believe in. But that doesn't make me love them any less, and I even think that many Catholic people are genuinely saved by Jesus' blood.

By the way, welcome to the baptist board!! Just jump right in the youth forum! Some things we write are pretty crazy, but we have a lot of fun discussions, and a lot of serious ones too! You'll get the hang of it before too long...

Becca

3. Joman

Joman New Member

Catholics are NOT saved (as group)

MOst of them don't beleive in salvation by faith/grace only.

They are idolatrics people in most cases.

4. amazinglove92

amazinglove92 New Member

You really understand that don't you? When you are seeing all these people who think they are saved by doing what the church is telling them to do. Is the field really hard in the Dominican Republic? My church supports missionarys in Haiti.