1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CBS Poll: McCain, Obama Tied

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The presidential race between Barack Obama and John McCain is now even at 42 percent, according to a new CBS News poll conducted Monday-Wednesday of this week. Twelve percent are undecided according to the poll, and one percent said they wouldn't vote.

More Here

2. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You, quoting a poll from the liberal press you hate? That is rich.

I am not surprised at the poll. As I said in another post that responded to a poll showing Obama 8 points ahead. The best thing to do with a poll it look at it and then throw it away. They are meaningless, especially this far in advance of the election.

3. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do I detect a little crankiness here?

4. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not at all. Amusement is a better word. It gave me great pleasure to see the Satan driven 'liberal press' quoted by XXXXXXXXXX. Laughter is good for the soul and body and this was a wonderful laugh ... for me anyway. :laugh: [laugh now, this is funny]

5. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  6. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

I think their stock will go up after last nights speech.

My only disappointment is she spent so much time attacking Obama that she didn't expound more on her accomplishments. Even when she made her Mayor comparison all she said was she had responsibilities... What were they?

7. YOUTUBECANBESAVED

YOUTUBECANBESAVED New Member

Really odd numbers in this poll

McCain is still tracking lower numbers , while Obama has been in the high 40's finally reaching 50 % this week.

but 42 and 42 that 6 to 8 percent went to the sidelines and did not go over to John McCain , is that his bump! or slump and side, If Obama is wise and I think he is he will reel those who went to the sidelines back in because they have been there before. If i was John McCain I would try to figure out why they did not come all the way over.

8. dcorbett

dcorbett Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The raging liberals will definitely be after McCain and Palin now. The raging liberals feel the heat.

Democrats - Rock star Obama supporters - blind followers of a man who has done nothing in the service of his country except look glamorous and use a lot of rhetoric.

9. StefanM

StefanM Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Barack Obama is running his campaign like a popular kid running for 7th grade student council.

He's magically going to take away all our problems and make everything sunshine and rainbows. Oh yeah, free pizza on Thursdays, too.

10. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

I don't know how you can say this after listening to the RNC this week. All they did was threw rocks are the Liberals but I think America wants to hear about the issues. Jobs, health care...

11. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Please discuss presidential polls here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.