1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Celebrating the police o fficers' deaths

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Alcott, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Jordan Kurecki

Jordan Kurecki Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So I see Zaac ignored the request from the admins.

2. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    You're correct. So until he does, please report any comments he makes along that line.

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Umm Squire. Neither you nor any of the other admins have a legal or otherwise right to make such a request unless you go back and demand the same from everyone else who has made such a statement. And as Scarlett says she has left the board, she has no standing to make such a request.

Scarlett was online when the comments were made as were you and several of the other admins.

So don't play coy with me and act like all of a sudden yall need delineated evidence that folks on this board have raved that black people murdered by the police have gotten what they deserved.

If y'all were moderating then and you didn't see any problem with it, why do you need to see a list now?
    It's this type of silliness that makes declarations of posts being deleted because of provocative language seem somewhat in the same vein as the spurious racial profiling done by police.

So don't go trying to strongarm me just because so many of you want to keep denying something didn't happen. How many such statements has the admin council deleted because you knew it was inappropriate? How many have been SNIPPED?

Don't act like no one else has read the same comments of they got what they deserved or nice shooting, etc.

You can call me a lot of things. But a liar wouldn't be one of those. I know what I've read several times and if the lot of you were being honest, you'd admit to having read the same things from the usual cadre of characters.

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I actually just saw the request. And my answer has been provided.

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

See this is why you stay on my IGNORE list. Whenever I give you the benefit of the doubt, you come back with something foolish like this.:Rolleyes

And so many of you wonder why there is grief between white and black people. It might have something to do with white people marginalizing and undervaluing the lives of black and brown people and then acting like none of them remember any such thing ever happening.:Cautious

6. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Six days before you saw those requests from the admins? When you've posted numerous times in the last six days?

Zaac, your refusal to use the silly-simple "search" function on this message board spotlights the problem with your postings in this thread for all to see.

All you had to do was search one poster, and/or one search term, and make your case. Would take you less time than it took to write the last few posts you've made. Refusal to do so makes your claims without basis, and therefore reflects poorly on you. Oh, I know you'll say you don't care what the regulars on this board think of you; but it's the others, the irregulars, occasional visitors, and first-timers you should be thinking of. All they see is you making claims and then not backing them up. Kinda creates a filter about anything else you post....

And even if you're actually putting me on ignore (I doubt it), that doesn't keep me from pointing out your own "foolishness." You're a smart kid, and we're more in agreement than you realize on several issues; but your "race sensitivity" short-circuits your reasoning. It's a blinder you've created for yourself.

7. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And one would hope that you've got sense enough to know that being online and posting doesn't mean I'm going back and rereading everything.

To have some of you tell it, the lot of you haven't been reading everything, or at least have developed selective amnesia.

If I can use it, so can everyone else. You and a whole lot of other folks know that as much as y'all hate me doing do, I'm very measured in what I say or don't say. What purpose is served in me making anything up?

I should have known better, but I expected grown people to be able to fess up to what they have read. And if the guilty parties want to admit that they have essentially celebrated the deaths of blacks killed by police with their declarations of he got what he deserved, then all is well.

But I'm not digging back through years of posts to prove anything to any of you. I know what I read just as I know what I've posted. And several of ya can concur that I read it because you were in the threads and read the same things.

With all the snipping and deleting of posts, does that mean it didn't happen if it's not there?

Man go on somewhere. You just got your feelings hurt a long time ago, and like many others feel the need to put me in my place whenever you think you can.

I don't have a race sensitivity except for when Christians think they can be blatantly racist and racially prejudiced and think no-one is gonna say anything because this is "their" space.

I'm a grown man.

And I'm fully aware of who has been on the board and in these threads when certain things have been said.

So I know who was there regardless of what the resident drive by attempt to put me in my place lady wants.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

8. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    But you're the one that made the claim.
    If I say that you once admitted you're a white man supporting the black cause, is it your responsibility to search for posts that say otherwise?

If there are years' worth, then it shouldn't be all that hard to find ONE post that supports your claim--but you've just stated you're not gonna do it.

Why should anyone read that, and then decide that whatever you post actually is worth reading?

9. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So here you say that you don't know everything that's written on this board....

And here you indicate that others should have been reading everything...

And here, you *must* be indicating that the "guilty parties" are reading this particular thread....

And again here, you indicate that even though you yourself aren't aware of everything being posted, others should be....

And yet, you've already admitted that you're NOT fully aware of what's been said (see first paragraph)....

She just wants the same thing you would, or should: if someone says something about another, provide the proof. Otherwise, it's just gossip and slander.

10. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Yep.

Nope. Here I indicate that they haven't read everything , and that some have read certain things and are now acting as though they have not.

When I'm indicating something I'll let you know.

Nope. I'm indicating that I know who was in the thread when I've read what I've read so ain't no need now for some of you to be acting like it never happened.

You're talking stupid now as I've indicated that I know what I've said and I know what I've read.

If she wasn't part of the conversations, then she can go back and look. But there are several who have been in on the conversations and it doesn't mean nothing was said just because she didn't hear it.

So save this foolishness for someone else. i'M UNDER NO LEGAL AUTHORITY TO PROVIDE ANYONE PROOF OF ANYTHING if you're just gonna ignore the proof that's out there.

So why should I basically be called a liar just because Scarlett hasn't seen something?

Which again is why I say there are SEVERAL of you who were part of the conversations who can easily attest to certain people saying that the dead black victims got what they deserved.

So don't play games with me.

11. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I've told you and others plenty of time to believe whatever you want. I'm very consistent about what I say. And like I said, you know that I don't have to make stuff up. I deal with what folks have said.

My yea is my yea and my nay is my nay. If you believe me to be a liar who just pulls stuff out the air, then you believe that. But as I said, I have dealt with what people say for years on this board. I don't have to make anything up about folks on this board saying that dead black folks got what they deserved anymore than I have to makeup that there are several of you who have called BLM a racist organization, etc.

I haven't asked anyone to read anything that I post. But don't think for a second that I'm also gonna be played for a fool.:Sneaky

12. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks Scarlett O ....your request is a reasonable one, and I'd like to see the reports, and who made them. It is a good suggestion, sister, but, I doubt you will get an honest reply or what you seek! Thanks for daring to take this issue on! Shalom!

13. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Played for a fool? Who's playing you for a fool?

Go back and read your own words, with objectivity. The only thing coming from you is self-righteousness.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Squire Robertsson

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Zacc, my request comes under the heading of "our (the Admin Team's) house, our rules." Please give a citation or two.

• Like Like x 1
  15. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Excuse me brother, but the scripture teaches and demands that the flock be obedient and submissive to authority placed over them. This is not an example of submissiveness. It is disrespectful, and frankly if you can't respect those put in authority over you, even if you don't agree with them, then it is time to repent or move to a fellowship that is more to your liking. Your attitude is highly suspect of being obedient to authority, and that places you in direct violation of scripture.

I think you owe those whom you have openly defied, an apology, and as you so freely love to tell others, "it is time y'all get on your knees and repent." It's time you take some of your own advice.

16. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Have an O2 bottle at ready? You will be holding your breath for a long time.

17. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Never happen. But he's been doing this stuff for a long long time.

Calling people racists, telling them they are wicked, multiple times openly questioning the salvation and Christianity of other members..

It's his stock in trade.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Squire Robertsson

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please be advised, Zaac has been given a 30 day vacation. Others would do well to examine their posting habits to avoid the same. He didn't exist in a vacuum.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    With Zaac gone, you will see a decided difference in overall tone of the forum. IMO His purpose here has always been one of disruption and agitation. Of course , he does, I believe post under another name from time to time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  20. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Heard and understood.

• Agree Agree x 1