1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Centrifuge

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by Speedpass, Jun 2, 2003.

1. Speedpass

Speedpass Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are there any youth and/or youth leaders going to a Centrifuge/Centrikid/Missionfuge, etc, camp this summer?

2. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

I would love to take our kids, but it costs too much.

3. TeenforChrist

TeenforChrist New Member

our church is going to centrifuge this year we went to m-fuge last year
    TFC [​IMG]

4. USN2Pulpit

USN2Pulpit New Member

Our church youth group is going to CentriFuge at Carson-Newman in TN. We're leaving this Sunday/Monday just after midnight from southern Maryland.

I'm going with them. I've been three times as a counselor. This will be my last time with this youth group, because I'm answering a call to the pastorate of a church in Missouri.

I'm sure looking forward to it.

5. td

td New Member

Our kids are going this Fri. to Centerfuge at Ridgecrest, NC.

6. TeenforChrist

TeenforChrist New Member

We will be going to CarsonNewman in TN too for C-Fuge but we are not leaveing until July 7. [​IMG]

But we will get there soon [​IMG] :D

TFC [​IMG]

7. TurboMike

TurboMike New Member

We went to Powerlife at ETSU in TN. It was really good.

8. USN2Pulpit

USN2Pulpit New Member

Hey TeenForChrist, CentriFUGE at Carson-Newman was great...you'll really enjoy it, and get a lot out of it.

Take your Bible and prepare to be moved! (And by the way, Mega-relay is great this year, as well as the FUGE luge!)

9. ForYourGlory

ForYourGlory Member

My daughter TeenForChrist is there right now. Miss her already! [​IMG] And she just left at 5:30 a.m. this morning. Just praying that she will have a good time and that this brings her closer in her walk with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

She didn't have time to post anything or check in before she left today. We had a big family reunion and we were gone all weekend. So I imagine that she will have plenty to share and talk about when she returns! Please keep her and our group in your prayers. They will be returning this Saturday around 5:00 or 6:00 p.m.

Thanks and God bless!
    FYG (TFC's Mom)

10. USN2Pulpit

USN2Pulpit New Member

I took our youth group three weeks ago. It was a great experience, as always. A little different from what I'm used to. We normally go to Skycroft in western Maryland, but went for a "change of venue" this year.

11. TaterTot

TaterTot Guest

We take our youth group to M-fuge every year. This year, we were supposed to be going to Charleston, SC but somehow they misplaced our deposit check, and later it was sent back to us unprocessed. So we lost our spot :( So instead we are doing a resort mission trip. But we'll try again next year!

12. TeenforChrist

TeenforChrist New Member

we just got back for centrifuge in carson newman
    college and it was awesome one girl in our youth group rededicated her life and their also was a change in everyone life

13. USN2Pulpit

USN2Pulpit New Member

I'm glad you had a good time over there. How did you like "King Me?"

14. TeenforChrist

TeenforChrist New Member

Clay was hilarious [​IMG] .The whole king me thing was.Oh what tracks did you take and who was your bible study leader?What did you think of the mega relay? Our group won the mega relay and a spirit stick :D .But the main thing is that are whole group got closer to the lord and one rededicated their life [​IMG] .

15. USN2Pulpit

USN2Pulpit New Member

I was in the "Jesters" counselors group, and we won our heat of the mega-relay. I took percussion, Christian History, and improv as my track times. What did you take?

We also had several breakthroughs in our group. 2 accepted the Lord and 1 other came to terms with a serious problem in his life. My own son had to face the prospect of leaving everyone he knows and heading off to a new church where I will be pastor.

16. TeenforChrist

TeenforChrist New Member

I was in the "barons" we also had a cool cheer it
    was like this" go go go go barons its your birthday were going to read the bible like its your birthday were going to worship like its your birthday and were never going to stop until we party with Jesus" it was something like that

I took music vid. and for girls only :eek: .

oh i've got a question did the leaders of c fuge do butterfly kisses :confused: ?

They said they only did it for only a couple groups.But it was dead hilarious.

17. TeenforChrist

TeenforChrist New Member