1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CFR Stacks The Deck With Both Democrat And Republican Presidential Candidates

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Aug 18, 2007.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Editor's Note: 2004 was the year of the Skull & Bones presidential candidates, and now 2008 seems to be the year of the CFR presidential candidates. Democrat or Republican, it matters not which rook they choose to elect. We lose either way. The 2004 elections were marred by the stench of a fixed fight. Bush and Kerry both Yale Bonesmen and related by blood running for the presidency. Now the Council on Foreign Relations has nearly every presidential candidate in their pocket. We need to elect Ron Paul. Let's redeem America and restore the Constitution. Ronald Reagan said, "It's Morning In America." Now we are mourning America as she descends into tyranny.

<snip>

Its membership list is a who's who of Washington and Wall St. elite going back nearly a century. It should not be surprising that most presidential candidates in the 2008 election are CFR members. Candidates do not advertise their CFR membership to the public. They pose as "liberals" and "conservatives" to control all aspects of the debate. The CFR has stacked the deck for the 2008 election with several members in the race from both sides of the aisle:

<snip>

The mainstream media's self-proclaimed "top tier" candidates are united in their CFR membership, while an unwitting public perceives political diversity. The unwitting public has been conditioned to instinctively deny such a mass deception could ever be hidden in plain view. Presidential Candidate & Congressman Ron Paul is the only "top tier" candidate who is not a member of the CFR.

<snip>

The goals of the CFR is best described by its very own members. Bill Clinton's Georgetown mentor and CFR member Carroll Quigley states: "The Council on Foreign Relations is the American branch of a society which originated in England... (and) ...believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one world rule established.". Quigley differs from many of his CFR colleagues in that he believes their plan for a new world order should be more publicly disclosed. In his book Tragedy and Hope, Quigley concedes he is unique among his peers in that he believes the new world order plan of global government's "role in history is significant enough to be known". Quigley also admits that the two-party system allows for both groups to be controlled at the highest level but operate like bitter rivals. As Quigley says, this gives the voters the chance to "throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound of extreme shifts in policy.". Controlling Washington elite allowed private central banks to " dominate the political system... ...and economy of world as a whole" and implement a new system of "feudalist fashion" through "secret agreements". Although he believes the CFR's intentions should be more public, Quigley understands the average person doesn't understand feudalism or serfdom and will never read his book.

Continue to article...

Anybody know where I can get a CFR license plate? I've had a Skull and Bones plate on my truck since the last "election", to honor the real leaders of my country. I'd kind of like to do the same for this "election" too.

#1 poncho, Aug 18, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2007
  2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Now, poncho, don't go picking on my buddies at the CFR. :)

Ken H(eagerly awaiting the newest edition of Foreign Affairs)

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Naw, this should be good news to you Ken...no matter what happens one of your buddies will be "elected".

4. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Why do some people have to believe every conspiracy theory that comes down the pike? I think it would be fun to sit down with my friends and construct conspiracies, just to see who bites.

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Why do some people not see the conspiracy right in front of their eyes? Is it more fun or comforting to dwell on every tiny detail offered in the false left vs right paradigm?

Do you even know what a conspiracy is?

Have you ever heard of Quigley before or read his book?

Nevermind let me guess at what you're thinking... "He sounds like a liberal if he mentored Bill Clinton so I'm not interested in what had to say". Right?

#5 poncho, Aug 18, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2007
  6. hillclimber1

Site Supporter

Have you ever dismissed the alluring call of "conspiracy"?

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You haven't answered my questions yet.

8. hillclimber1

Site Supporter

Sorry: Nope, never heard of Quigley. Google doesn't reveal much...An Irish pub?

9. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

The bottom line is that there does not have to be a conspiracy to see that both sides enrich their fat, greedy selves at the expense of the American people.

10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

That's funny I just Googled Carroll Quigley and it came back with [SIZE=-1]459,000 results.

Here's just one such result... Of course you may have to do the unthinkable and do some actual reading to find out who he was and what message he was trying to deliver to the "unenlightened masses". :eek:

Probably better for me if you didn't read any of his stuff though. I mean I wouldn't want to be held responsible for any paradigm shift you may suffer in the future as a result of learnin somethin new, or old as in this case.
    [/SIZE]

#10 poncho, Aug 20, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2007