1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Changing Churches

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Friend of God, May 15, 2008.

1. Friend of God

Friend of God Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We are praying about changing churches. We love averything about the church we are members of, but; we have an almost 50 mile round trip to and from church, and with gas at $4.00/gal financially this is killing us.

Perhaps this seems like a trivial reason to some; but it's getting that we just can't be as active in church as we want to be because of the financial issues. We've even considered limiting our attendance to twice a month to save on fuel, but frankly we just don't know what to do.

If you would please pray that Jesus will show us His will in this matter we would appreciate it greatly. Thank you.

Rob

#1 Friend of God, May 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2008
  2. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

I feel your pain. I will pray for your situation!

3. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Praying here, Rob.

4. Friend of God

Friend of God Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I apologize, I should have included in the OP that we are praying about changing to a church in our area, so we won't have the almost 50 mile round trip to church.

I don't want to give the impression that we're "church hoppers' just looking for a new place to land.