1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Charlie Sheen Questions 911 official story

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Mar 23, 2006.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

2. billwald

billwald New Member

Anyone ever see the results of the crash investigation - Pentagon?

3. standingfirminChrist

haven't seen results, but I have a video produced by Alex Jones... 'In Plane Sight' that really raises some questions.

4. tragic_pizza

tragic_pizza New Member

If it's the one I'm thinking about, I've seen the video, and it's ridiculous, frankly.

Simple mathematics disprove the crux of the "proof." There's a single frame of a video showing the plane prior to impact with the Pentagon. The point of the video is the smudge on the frame is too small to be a jetliner.

This, of course, ignores the fact that a frame of video records 1/30 of a second of time, and an airplane going 300+ miles per hour would move some distance in 1/30 of a second... causing most of the mass to appear a tiny "smudge" on the frame.

So I'm waiting on more evidence from a less shrill source before I change my take on it all.

5. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Charlie Sheen will find lots of company among the conspiracy nuts on this Forum. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

It was an airplane that was hijacked and piloted by terrorists and that was flown right into the Pentagon. Two more were likewise flown into the World Trade Center. One more may have been likewise flown into the White House, or some other spectacular target, if it hadn't been stopped, we believe, by some heroic persons on board.

What's the purpose of a conspiracy theory that attempts to alter these facts?

Charlie Sheen is hardly a "highly credible public figure" for questioning the official story of 9/11!

Platoon, by the way, was a sorry movie and a poor representation of the typical American soldier or Marine in the Viet Nam war.

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The worm is turning.

8. StraightAndNarrow

StraightAndNarrow Active Member

I tested the ability to place cellphone calls flying over PA. I was unable to get dial tone from cruising altitude (30,000 feet) down to about 1,000 feet just before we landed. I'd say I try at least 25 times. Based on my own testing I believe that those stories about passengers on the flight that crashed in PA placing cellphone calls to their families a fabrication (a nice way of saying it was a lie).

Similar experiments were done by an engineering professor in Canada. He came up with the same conclusion.

9. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

10. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you really think I'd spend 10 minutes listening to Charlie Sheen expound Alex Jones nonsense? I don't care if his daddy is president.

11. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

12. standingfirminChrist

the other 22% must be on Baptist Board. lol

13. Hope of Glory

Hope of Glory New Member

I admit, I enjoy watching the X-Files, but come on! It's fiction! Just like these conspiracy nuts who are trying to make these ridiculous claims. It's just like those nuts who are trying to claim that jet fuel couldn't bring down the WTC. They make assumptions with no basis in reality, and/or twist physics to some sort of SF "reality".

14. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

CNN quick vote poll update 80% now agree with Charlie Sheen at time of this posting.

15. standingfirminChrist

ooopppssss.....

2% just defected.

16. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Maybe their worm just turned. ;)

17. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I thought it was a Dave Vonkleist production. He carries another video called Beyond Treason. Veterans can get free copies by faxing Dave.

CNN poll is up to 82% in agreement with Charlie Sheen this morning.

[ March 24, 2006, 09:51 AM: Message edited by: poncho ]

18. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

I hope they are because they help aerate the soil and that helps make things grow better.

19. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

S.P.I.N.E. : The Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven

Members of the Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-eleven come from a variety of professional backgrounds. Some investigate aspects of the 9/11 attacks, others search the web for useful information, and some write up new material. We have tried to maintain professional standards in both the analysis and presentation of the evidence we have assembled, as well as in the scenarios we have constructed.

General Statement by the Panel:

"We have found solid scientific grounds on which to question the interpretation put upon the events of September 11, 2001 by the Office of the President of the United States of America and subsequently propagated by the major media of western nations. Our analysis of the detailed evidence implies a staged attack employing a variety of deceptive arrangements. Indeed, every element of the September 11 attacks, including cellphone calls from fast-moving aircraft, has an alternate means of creation."

Panel members are scientists, engineers, and other professionals. All contribute through search and research. Members of S.P.I.N.E. may be contacted by clicking here and entering the name of the member you'd like to contact, along with a brief message.

Source Physics 911

F.A.Q

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven
    July 11th, 2005

The Scientific Panel Investigating 911 is a large and growing organization of scientists, engineers, intelligence experts and other professionals devoted to the task of analysing the hard evidence that has become available since September 11, 2001.

"We have found strong evidence that the "terrorist attacks" of that day were essentially staged events in which the main elements were aircraft substitution and the controlled demolition of the WTC towers. Our conclusions are now certain enough to be shared with the media - without fear of any meaningful contradictions. The evidence and its analysis are available at the Panel's website:

http://www.physics911.net

We have slowly and reluctantly come to understand that owners of the major media do not allow their television or newspaper outlets to publish or disseminate news of certain kinds, essentially anything that tends to contradict or undermine the military program undertaken by President Bush and his neoconservative advisors. This information is documented.

We nevertheless ask you to consider what possible harm there could be if individuals from the media examine the attacks of that day in a fresh light. If, in your opinion, the official story stands up to our scrutiny, so be it. If it doesn't, you have a clear duty. We will make ourselves available to answer any questions you may have. Please contact us through the website.

Sincerely,

Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven
    http://www.physics911.net

20. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Poncho, my friend, that's what this poll claims but, hopefully, at least 78% of all cognizant Americans know better. If they don't, then I suppose it proves that Americans have, indeed, been watching too much fiction television and will believe anything. Many, I guess, do worship the idols of television as if they were real people doing real things in real life. After all, a lot of people don't believe Jesus was born of a virgin, don't believe that he actually died and then overcame that physical death in His resurrection, believe that "good" people become angles when they die, etc. Why then would it be such a big surprise that a lot of them believe some crazy story by Charlie Sheen?