1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Check please.

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Ivon Denosovich, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Ivon Denosovich

Ivon Denosovich New Member

I just want to know how much we're paying in foreign aid to Pakistan as the nation unravels.

2. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

I want to know what we are going to pay, not in money so much, but in setbacks in combating terrorism if this government falls.

We shout democracy from the mountain top, then turn right around and ally ouselves with thugs. The outcome is what one would expect.

3. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    deja vu for me, you know.

i remember the US propping up the dictator Ferdinand E. Marcos in the Philippines for decades.

4. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

I well remember him. Many of my shipmates in the Navy were from the Philippines, and heard many stories about this thug from the past.

Every time we seek support from dictators, thugs, renegades, and the like, it blows up in our face. How many times will it take for us to learn? You would have thought our support for Saddam in the 80s would have been enough to learn.